Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR with 18-135mm IS Nano USM Lens & W-E1 Wi-Fi Adapter
- 20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
- 3.0"1.04m-Dot Clear View II LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p/60 Video & Movie Servo AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF w Live View
- 65Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
- Native ISO 16000, Extended to ISO 51200
- 10fps Shooting at Full Res
- EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
Have you found the perfect item but are unable to afford it? If you cannot afford to pay for the item, do not let that slip from your fingers. You can use DT Sales Layby Payment option and make payment in bits and pieces. The prime advantage is that your chosen item gets booked and you can get it once the payment is made. You can pay as per your convenience. It can be weekly, or on a monthly basis. Your chosen goods will be shipped to your doorsteps. By chance you forget to make the payment, Layby experts will inform you about the payoff.
When placing an order with DT Sales through the Layby Payment option, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions of Purchase:
Our minimum Layby period is one (1) month with a maximum Layby period of four (4) months. If for any reason an error occurs allowing your layby term to be beyond the maximum allowable layby period, we reserve the right to adjust your payment amount and notify you by email.
We require a minimum 20% deposit upfront, and we accept payment by Direct Debit, Mastercard, Visa, EFT, Cash and Payfast.
Regular payments must be made in accordance with your Layby term of weekly, or monthly. If you need to change any of your payment or order details please contact us.
Your Layby will be delivered to your delivery address within 14 days after the final payment date, unless otherwise specified. You can change your delivery address online, over the phone or via email up to the date specified on your order confirmation. If you wish to change your delivery address within 2 days of the final payment date, please contact us.
Your Layby order can be cancelled at any time up until the final payment date. Please see below for more info on our cancellation policy.
- Minimum of 20% deposit
- 5% admin fee (non-refundable)
- Delivery fee (this is based on the items size and weight) This will be calculated and added into your Lay-By payments.
Payment start date: Once you have placed your order, payments from your designated account will start on the date you selected.
Missed Payments: If you miss a payment we will email you with an updated payment schedule. If you miss 2 consecutive payments with any payment method we will cancel or suspend your order and email you.
How to change your order: You can change your order any time until the Last Change of order date, displayed on your order confirmation email, without incurring a ‘change of order fee’. If you change your order after this date, and before final payment date a ‘change of order fee’ will be imposed.
Dollar/Rand Exchange Rate: Prices are subject to the ROE. If the exchange rate were to change, the difference will be added onto the last payment.
If you are unable to keep up your payments for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss the options that are available to you.
If your order is cancelled, cancellation charges will apply which enable us to recover our costs.
You may cancel your order at no charge if your first payment have not commenced.
Once payments have commenced a cancellation fee will be deducted from your deposit as follows:
1. After your first payment has been made, a cancellation fee of 5% will apply. This will be deducted off your deposit before refunded back to the customer.
2. After final payment and before delivery is made, a cancellation fee will be charged to recover 'reasonable' costs related to that order. This will depend on the circumstances and they will be explained to you at time of cancellation.
3. Once delivery is made your layby cannot be cancelled as it is complete.
Occasionally some items on our website may go on sale for a limited time. The limited time sale price is for new orders only, not existing orders.
In the event that a product you have ordered becomes out of stock or discontinued by the supplier, DT Sales will offer a similar product to the same value and comparable specifications. If the alternative is not suitable, we will offer you a full refund minus the 5% admin fee.
You will receive a confirmation email with delivery details once your order has been dispatched. Your order will arrive within 14 days after your final payment clears in our bank account (3 days for Direct Debit, 1 day for credit card after final payment), unless otherwise specified.
DT Sales deliveries are made via our couriers SWE or, customers can collect their items from our offices.
While every effort is made to deliver as advised, DT Sales cannot accept any liability for delay due to the customer’s failure to complete customer obligations or any other reason beyond the control of DT Sales (and/or its staff). DT Sales cannot accept any liability resulting from a contracted party’s failure to deliver as advised.
Change of address: You can change your delivery address online prior to 2 days from final payment date.
Returns: We are unable to accept returns such as if you have changed your mind or have made an incorrect choice about the product and no longer wish to keep it. If an item is returned to us due to an incorrect address entered at checkout or if nobody is home to accept the delivery and we are unable to contact you via email or phone, you may be charged a redelivery fee.
Designed with a penchant for speed, the EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera from Canon is characterized by its APS-C-sized 20.2MP CMOS sensor, dual DIGIC 6 image processors, and a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps.
Both a 65-point all cross-type phase-detection AF system and Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology benefit fast, accurate focusing performance for both optical viewfinder and live view shooting. Additionally, the combination of the dual image processors along with the CMOS sensor also contribute to enhanced low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 16000, which is further expandable to ISO 51200. The 7D Mark II comfortably performs in a range of challenging situations, and while ideally situated as a tool for sports and wildlife photographers, it resides equally as well in the hands of contemporary multimedia image-makers.
Complementing the 7D Mark II's still imaging assets, support for recording full HD 1080p video is available, in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps. Beyond saving to internal memory cards, uncompressed video can also be recorded to optional external recorders via an HDMI connection. Custom Movie Servo AF, which is aided by the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, serves to highlight movie recording abilities by enabling controllable speed and sensitivity settings for continuous focusing with moving subjects.
Housing the robust set of imaging capabilities is an equally robust dust and weather-sealed magnesium alloy body, which contains a durable shutter mechanism tested for up to 200,000 actuations. A fixed 3.0" 1.04m-dot Clear View II LCD screen is incorporated into the design, along with a bright Intelligent Viewfinder II optical finder, for versatile monitoring and playback abilities. Customizable buttons are placed about the body for personalized control over different settings and a built-in GPS module automatically embeds location data into files for geotagging images when shooting.
The EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens is included along with the camera body to serve as a versatile everyday lens that encompasses a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 28.8-216mm. The STM stepping motor helps to achieve near-silent focusing when used in conjunction with the Movie Servo AF mode and the optical image stabilization system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake.
- 20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors: Featuring a 20.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 6 image processors, the 7D Mark II is capable of producing high-resolution, well-detailed still imagery and full HD 1080p video with notable sensitivity and minimal noise. A native ISO range of 100-16000, which can further be expanded to ISO 51200, is well-suited to working in difficult lighting conditions and the processing power of the DIGIC 6 processors also contributes to enhanced low-light quality with smooth color and tonal gradations and corrected optical aberrations.
The dual processor design further benefits the imaging system through the addition of speed, which avails 10 fps continuous shooting for over 1000 JPEGs, 31 RAW, or 19 RAW+JPEG files, along with a top shutter speed of 1/8000 sec. and a top flash sync speed of 1/250 sec. Additionally, a shutter lag time of 0.055 sec. and a start-up time of just 0.1 sec. help keep the camera ready to perform when desired.
- 65-Point All Cross-Type AF System: When shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 65-point all cross-type autofocus system is used to provide wide frame coverage for acquiring focus accurately and quickly. The center point of this cluster is a high-precision dual cross-type sensor that benefits working with f/2.8, or faster, lenses and supports focusing down to -3 EV to enable working in low-light conditions. These focus points are configurable and allow homing in on specific elements within the frame to focus on, or, alternatively, all can be used to provide coverage across the frame.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF: Dual Pixel CMOS AF is a refined live view focusing technology that works to provide incredibly quick and precise autofocusing abilities that function in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across nearly 80% of the frame to help reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. Dual Pixel CMOS AF is utilized during live view applications, for either still or video shooting.
When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, focusing is smooth and natural when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
- EOS HD Video: Full HD 1080p video recording is supported in multiple frame rates, up to 60 fps, in both the MOV and MP4 file formats. Additionally, uncompressed video can be recorded to an optional external recorded via the HDMI output. In-camera video is recorded using the high quality H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec and manual exposure control is supported for greater refinement over the look and feel of recordings. Video clips are automatically partitioned after the file size has reached 4GB and both IPB and All i-frame compressions are available for use depending on editing and output preferences.
When recording video, customizable Movie Servo AF can be utilized to adjust the focusing location, speed, and tracking intervals for fluid and smooth AF quality. Support is also available for STM lenses, which deliver exceptionally quiet and smooth focusing to benefit the overall quality of movies.
In-camera audio is recorded using the Linear PCM format for MOV files, or the AAC format for MP4 files, and support is available for utilizing an optional external microphone during recording. Additionally, a headphone input is also available for real-time audio monitoring.
- Body Design: Featuring a durable magnesium alloy body with a shutter tested to 200,000 cycles, along with enhanced mirror and shutter drive mechanisms, this rugged camera is also sealed to resist dust and moisture for use in inclement conditions. On the rear of the camera is a bright, large 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD screen that can be used for live view monitoring, image review, and menu navigation. It features a smudge-resistant and anti-reflective Clear View II coating to better enable viewing in bright lighting conditions. Alternatively, for eye-level finding, an optical Intelligent Viewfinder II is incorporated into the design and provides 100% frame coverage, for greater composition accuracy, and an overlay display to highlight pertinent shooting settings, such as a digital level, exposure information, and other camera functions. The body design also incorporates a dual memory card slot that accepts one CompactFlash card and one SD/SDHC/SDXC card to extend file saving capabilities by permitting overflow recording or in-camera duplicating. The camera also features a range of customizable controls that can be configured to adjust a range of settings based on your personal preference.
- Scene Detection System and Exposure Metering: For enhanced precision in regard to exposure metering, an iSA (Intelligent Scene Analysis) system employs an independent 150,000-pixel RGB metering sensor, which benefits the iTR AF (Intelligent Tracking and Recognition) system, for consistent, precise subject tracking and exposure metering capabilities. These systems also incorporated dedicated tracking algorithms designed to recognize faces and colors, too, to support both exposure metering and autofocus functions.
- Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens: Included with the 7D Mark II is the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 28.8-216mm. Covering a range of perspectives from wide-angle to telephoto-length, this lens is a highly versatile tool for use in everyday situations for both still image and movie recording. Its design integrates an STM stepping motor that provides near-silent focusing abilities with smooth and precise control. Additionally, the optical image stabilization system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps in order to benefit working in low-light conditions and with greater zoom magnifications. One PMO (precision molded optics) aspherical lens element and one UD (ultra-low dispersion) element are also incorporated into the lens construction to help reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and an optimized lens coating has been applied, too, in order to lessen lens flare and ghosting for higher contrast, clearer imagery.
- Other Camera Features
- A built-in intervalometer permits the creation of time lapse imagery and supports recording 1-99 consecutive frames in pre-selected intervals.
- The bulb shutter speed setting enables you to keep the shutter open as long as desired for an expanded range of creative exposure capabilities.
- An integrated GPS Receiver automatically records location data with each exposure, including longitude and latitude, elevation, and UTC time as EXIF data, and also provides a digital compass. Movement can also be tracked at set intervals to showcase your routes taken during shooting.
- Advanced mirror vibration control technology supports the 7D Mark II's exceptional continuous shooting speeds and helps to maintain consistent results during shooting bursts.
- A flicker detection system can automatically warn you, in the viewfinder, when a flickering light source has been detected. The effects of these light sources can be compensated for using the Anti-Flicker Shooting function, which will automatically record images only during instances of peak light volume. This system is especially useful for reducing inconsistent exposure or color results, which are prevalent when continuously shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
- In-camera correction for a variety of lens aberrations is possible, including the ability to control peripheral illumination, chromatic aberration, and other distortions. When working in live view, the Image Simulation Function can be utilized to monitor the effects of distortion correction for fine-tuning your results.
- A USB 3.0 terminal is available for expedited transfer speeds between the camera and a computer or the optional WFT-E7 (Version 2) for Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Picture Style modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and up to three User Defined settings.
- Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 20.9 Megapixel
Effective: 20.2 Megapixel
|Max Resolution||Actual: 20.9 Megapixel
Effective: 20.2 Megapixel
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS, 22.4 x 15 mm|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: H.264, MOV, MP4
Audio: AAC, Linear PCM
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Memory Card Type||CompactFlash
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A), Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 65, 65 cross-type|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||22.00 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 1.0x|
|Diopter Adjustment||- 3 to +1 m|
|Display Screen||3" Rear Screen LCD (1,040,000)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100-16000 (Extended Mode: 100-51200)|
|Shutter||Type: Electronic & Mechanical
Speed: 30 - 1/8000 second, Bulb Mode
|Remote Control||RC-6 (Optional)|
|Mirror Lock-Up||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Metering Method||Center-weighted average metering, Evaluative metering, Partial Metering, Spot metering|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Bulb, Custom, Intelligent Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Metering Range: EV 0.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Sunset, Tungsten, Twilight|
|Flash Modes||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Guide No.||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Max Sync Speed||1 / 250 seconds|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe, PC Terminal|
|File Size||1920 x 1080p (Full HD)
1920 x 1080p (Uncompressed)
1280 x 720p (HD)
640 x 480p (SD)
|Frame Rate||@ 1920 x 1080: 60 fps, 30 fps, 24 fps
@ 1280 x 720: 60 fps, 30 fps
@ 640 x 480: 30 fps
Manual: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
|Video Clip Length||1920 x 1080
29 min. 59 seconds
1280 x 720
29 min. 59 seconds
640 x 480
29 min. 59 seconds
|Audio Recording||Built-in Mic: With Video
Optional External Mic: With Video
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 10 fps|
|Start-up Time||0.1 seconds|
|Shutter Lag||0.055 seconds|
|10 seconds, 2 seconds|
|Connectivity||1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB 3.0|
|Battery||1x LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack|
|AC Power Adapter||ACK-E6 (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.9 x 4.4 x 3.1" / 148.6 x 112.4 x 78.2 mm|
|Weight||2.00 lb / 910 g with battery and memory card|
|Focal Length||18 - 135mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 28.8 - 216 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6|
|Angle of View||74° 20' - 11° 30'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.28' (39 cm)|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front:67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.02 x 3.78" (76.6 x 96 mm)|
|Weight||1.06 lb (480 g)|
|Package Weight||5.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.9 x 7.3 x 5.8"|
In the Box
Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Cable Protector
- USB Interface Cable IFC-150U II
- Battery Pack LP-E6
- Battery Charger LC-E6
- EOS Digital Solution Disc
- Wide Neck Strap EW-EOS7DMARKII
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock