Lilliput Q5 5.5" Full HD On-Camera Monitor
- 5.5" 1920 x 1080 SDI/HDMI Monitor
- 450 cd/m² Brightness
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Built-In SDI/HDMI Cross Conversion
- Waveform, Vectorscope, and Histogram
- Focus Peaking
- False Color
- Pixel-to-Pixel Mapping
- Includes NP-F and LP-E6 Battery Plates
- Includes Shoe Mount & Sun Hood
Have you found the perfect item but are unable to afford it? If you cannot afford to pay for the item, do not let that slip from your fingers. You can use DT Sales Layby Payment option and make payment in bits and pieces. The prime advantage is that your chosen item gets booked and you can get it once the payment is made. You can pay as per your convenience. It can be weekly, or on a monthly basis. Your chosen goods will be shipped to your doorsteps. By chance you forget to make the payment, Layby experts will inform you about the payoff.
When placing an order with DT Sales through the Layby Payment option, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions of Purchase:
Our minimum Layby period is one (1) month with a maximum Layby period of four (4) months. If for any reason an error occurs allowing your layby term to be beyond the maximum allowable layby period, we reserve the right to adjust your payment amount and notify you by email.
We require a minimum 20% deposit upfront, and we accept payment by Direct Debit, Mastercard, Visa, EFT, Cash and Payfast.
Regular payments must be made in accordance with your Layby term of weekly, or monthly. If you need to change any of your payment or order details please contact us.
Your Layby will be delivered to your delivery address within 14 days after the final payment date, unless otherwise specified. You can change your delivery address online, over the phone or via email up to the date specified on your order confirmation. If you wish to change your delivery address within 2 days of the final payment date, please contact us.
Your Layby order can be cancelled at any time up until the final payment date. Please see below for more info on our cancellation policy.
- Minimum of 20% deposit
- 5% admin fee (non-refundable)
- Delivery fee (this is based on the items size and weight) This will be calculated and added into your Lay-By payments.
Payment start date: Once you have placed your order, payments from your designated account will start on the date you selected.
Missed Payments: If you miss a payment we will email you with an updated payment schedule. If you miss 2 consecutive payments with any payment method we will cancel or suspend your order and email you.
How to change your order: You can change your order any time until the Last Change of order date, displayed on your order confirmation email, without incurring a ‘change of order fee’. If you change your order after this date, and before final payment date a ‘change of order fee’ will be imposed.
Dollar/Rand Exchange Rate: Prices are subject to the ROE. If the exchange rate were to change, the difference will be added onto the last payment.
If you are unable to keep up your payments for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss the options that are available to you.
If your order is cancelled, cancellation charges will apply which enable us to recover our costs.
You may cancel your order at no charge if your first payment have not commenced.
Once payments have commenced a cancellation fee will be deducted from your deposit as follows:
1. After your first payment has been made, a cancellation fee of 5% will apply. This will be deducted off your deposit before refunded back to the customer.
2. After final payment and before delivery is made, a cancellation fee will be charged to recover 'reasonable' costs related to that order. This will depend on the circumstances and they will be explained to you at time of cancellation.
3. Once delivery is made your layby cannot be cancelled as it is complete.
Occasionally some items on our website may go on sale for a limited time. The limited time sale price is for new orders only, not existing orders.
In the event that a product you have ordered becomes out of stock or discontinued by the supplier, DT Sales will offer a similar product to the same value and comparable specifications. If the alternative is not suitable, we will offer you a full refund minus the 5% admin fee.
You will receive a confirmation email with delivery details once your order has been dispatched. Your order will arrive within 14 days after your final payment clears in our bank account (3 days for Direct Debit, 1 day for credit card after final payment), unless otherwise specified.
DT Sales deliveries are made via our couriers SWE or, customers can collect their items from our offices.
While every effort is made to deliver as advised, DT Sales cannot accept any liability for delay due to the customer’s failure to complete customer obligations or any other reason beyond the control of DT Sales (and/or its staff). DT Sales cannot accept any liability resulting from a contracted party’s failure to deliver as advised.
Change of address: You can change your delivery address online prior to 2 days from final payment date.
Returns: We are unable to accept returns such as if you have changed your mind or have made an incorrect choice about the product and no longer wish to keep it. If an item is returned to us due to an incorrect address entered at checkout or if nobody is home to accept the delivery and we are unable to contact you via email or phone, you may be charged a redelivery fee.
Compact, yet fully featured, Lilliput's Q5 5.5" Full HD On-Camera Monitor is designed to take on almost any production. The 1920 x 1080 LCD screen packs 401 pixels-per-inch for seamless viewing of Full HD signals. HDMI and SDI inputs on the rear are compatible with DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and professional camcorders. HDMI and SDI signals can even be cross converted to ensure compatibility with a wide range of workflows.
NP-F and LP-E6 battery plates are included, and other types of plates are separately available. NP-F and LP-E6 batteries are widely available and are used on many cameras and camcorders, so you should never be without power. When shooting outdoors, the included sun hood makes the screen easier to see by blocking any glare. Lastly, an included articulating shoe mount allows you to secure the Q5 to your camera via a standard accessory shoe and position it after-the-fact.
- Full HD Display
- The Full HD display on the Q5 enables a 1080p signal to be viewed natively. Monitoring for critical focus on HD productions is a straightforward process, with no "punching in" and losing your original framing. A 1000:1 contrast ratio, 8-bit color depth, and 450 cd/m² brightness offer a high-quality viewing experience.
- Durable Construction
- While the unit itself is manufactured from metal, a silicone rubber bumper is included. The bumper prevents scuffing and other damage that may occur from drops or bumps that are too often known during life on set. It even has a small built-in, unobtrusive sun hood which can be mounted directly on top of the bumper in especially bright conditions.
- HDMI/SDI Cross Conversion
- Take the Q5 on nearly any gig, ranging from low-budget to professional with the built-in HDMI/SDI cross conversion. HDMI signals can be converted to SDI and vice versa, ensuring that the Q5 is compatible with almost any digital video equipment, from consumer to broadcast-grade.
- Monitoring Tools
- Analyze the incoming video signal with built-in video monitoring tools to achieve correct exposure, focus, and color balance. Built-in functions include:
- Timecode display
- YRGB column
- Pixel-to-pixel mapping
- Audio level meters
- Focus peaking
- False color
- R/G/B only
- Color bars
- Image flip
|Size||5.5" / 14 cm|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Viewing Angle||160°/160° (H/V)|
|Input / Output|
1 x BNC, 3G/HD/SD-SDI
1 x HDMI Type A
1 x BNC, 3G/HD/SD-SDI
1 x HDMI Type A
1 x 3.5 mm analog stereo audio (headphone)
|SDI Format Support||
SMPTE-125M, SMPTE-292M, SMPTE-296M, SMPTE-372M, SMPTE-425M (Level A and B), ITU-R BT.656
|HDMI Format Support||
|Power||7–24 VDC, 1 A|
|Power Consumption||12 W maximum|
Operating Temperature: -4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C
Storage Temperature: -22 to 158°F / -30 to 70°C
|Dimensions||6.1 x 3.5 x 0.8" / 15.4 x 9.0 x 2.0 cm|
|Weight||0.7 lb / 320 g|
|Package Weight||2.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.8 x 6.1 x 4.6"|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock