Lowepro Apex 140 AW Shoulder Bag
Please Check Stock Availability
- Accommodates a pro-compact digital camera or digital SLR
- Water-resistant shoulder bag
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Padded handle
- Belt loop
The Lowepro Apex 140 AW bag is a lightweight, rugged and weather resistant bag designed for outdoor, travel and adventure photographers. The convenient, single-compartment design includes adjustable padded dividers and inner pockets that accommodates a pro compact camera, DSLR, mirrorless or micro four-thirds- plus an extra lens, flash and key accessories like batteries and memory cards. Lowepro's patented All Weather Cover™ and weather resistant fabrics protects gear against bad weather, dust and sand.
- Single-compartment design with adjustable, padded dividers makes it easy to customize and protect gear
- Built-in microfiber cloth helps protect LCD screen from dust and scratches
- Built-in memory card pocket keep spare memory close at hand
- Molded, rubber bumper provides additional protection
- SlipLock™ attachment loops expand carrying capacity
- Adjustable shoulder strap, padded grab handle and belt loop offer multiple carrying options
- Patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear from the elements
DSLR camera with lens attached; memory cards; additional batteries; flash; additional lens and accessories.
|Material||Exterior: Water-resistant 210 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon
Interior: Brushed-tricot lining
|Type of Closure||Reversed zipper with silent zipper pulls|
|Exterior Dimensions||20.5 x 13.5 x 20.5 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||17.8 x 10 x 17.5 cm|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Adjustable shoulder strap
|Accommodates||Digital SLR camera with a short lens attached, memory cards, additional batteries and accessories.|
|Weight||14.5 oz (410g)|
In the BoxLowepro Apex 140 AW Shoulder Bag
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock