Lowepro Fastpack BP 250 AW II Camera Backpack
Please Check Stock Availability
- Holds DSLR with Attached Zoom & 3 Lenses
- Zippered Pocket for 15" Laptop & Tablet
- Left, Top & Front Access to Gear
- Padded Touch-Fastened Interior Dividers
- Top Storage Compartment with Pockets
- Removable Padded Waistbelt
- Side Pocket
- Straps for Securing to a Trolley Handle
- Rain Cover & Key Lanyard
A backpack for the long haul with a convenient side access camera compartment for when opportunity knocks are two reasons to consider the black Fastpack BP 250 AW II from Lowepro. The BP 250 AW II features three, padded, zippered compartments for storing and protecting your gear. The top one is for personal items such as headphones, clothing, and snacks. A rear compartment is for holding an up to 15" laptop and tablet. While the side compartment is for storing your DSLR camera with attached zoom lens and 2-3 extra lenses or flash units.
Configure the side compartment for your photo gear with the three, included, padded dividers. Small items such as flashlights, sunglasses, cables, pens, cellphones and a wallet may be stored in the five slip-in pockets located inside the top compartment. Next to these pockets is a lanyard with a swiveling clip for your keys. A tall, stretch-mesh pocket on the right side of the bag can hold a water bottle or a tripod/monopod. An adjustable strap above this pocket is used for securing the top of the tripod/monopod.
The Fastpack features a shoulder harness with a chest strap and a removable waist belt. The chest strap and waist belt each provide greater comfort and stability with heavier loads, and longer treks. When traveling with rolling luggage, use the quick-release straps on the back panel to secure your Fastpack to a trolley handle. And should inclement weather approach, simply deploy the built-in, all weather cover to safeguard your gear.
- 1 zippered top compartment for personal items such as clothing, headphones, chargers, and snacks
- 1 zippered, slip-in padded compartment for an up to 15" laptop and tablet
- 1 zippered, side compartment with dividers for storing DSLR with attached zoom lens, and 2-3 extra lenses or flashes
- 3 padded interior dividers for organizing photo gear in lower side compartment
- Carry Options
- Shoulder harness
- Top handle
- Waist Belt
- Removable, padded waist belt for backpack usage
- Tripod / Water Bottle Pocket
- 1 tall exterior, stretch-mesh, side pocket for a water bottle or tripod / monopod base in conjunction with the upper securing strap
- Exterior Pocket
- 1 lower, front, exterior, zippered accessory pocket for small items such as guidebooks, battery chargers, and cables
- Security Flap
- 1 security flap for covering the exterior front pocket and seals with 2 quick-release straps
- Interior Accessory Pockets
- 1 zippered pocket for small items such as flashlight, wallet, or cellphone
- 1 slip-in pocket for a pair of shades or similar sized item
- 2 slip-in pen pockets
- 1 slip-in mesh pocket for cables, wallet, or other small items
- Rain Cover
- 1 built-in rain cover for protection from the elements
- Key Lanyard 1 key lanyard with a swiveling clip located next to the pockets in the top compartment
1680D ballistic base
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Exterior Dimensions||12.2 x 10.2 x 19.7" / 31.0 x 26.0 x 50.0 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||11.4 x 6.1 x 10.8" / 29.0 x 15.5 x 27.5 cm|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Shoulder harness
Top grab handle
Trolley handle straps
|Weight||4.0 lb / 1.8 kg|
In the Box
Lowepro Fastpack BP 250 AW II Camera Backpack
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock