Lowepro m-Trekker BP150 Backpack (Gray)
- Holds Small DSLR and 2 to 4 Lenses
- Holds Mirrorless Cameras, Lenses, Flash
- Internal Pocket for 13" Laptop or Tablet
- Padded Real Panel for Comfort
- Multiple Organizational Pockets
- Padded Touch-Fastened Interior Dividers
- Bottle Pockets, Top Carry-Handle
- Rear Bottom Gear Straps
- Polyester and Cotton Construction
Have you found the perfect item but are unable to afford it? If you cannot afford to pay for the item, do not let that slip from your fingers. You can use DT Sales Layby Payment option and make payment in bits and pieces. The prime advantage is that your chosen item gets booked and you can get it once the payment is made. You can pay as per your convenience. It can be weekly, or on a monthly basis. Your chosen goods will be shipped to your doorsteps. By chance you forget to make the payment, Layby experts will inform you about the payoff.
When placing an order with DT Sales through the Layby Payment option, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions of Purchase:
Our minimum Layby period is one (1) month with a maximum Layby period of four (4) months. If for any reason an error occurs allowing your layby term to be beyond the maximum allowable layby period, we reserve the right to adjust your payment amount and notify you by email.
We require a minimum 20% deposit upfront, and we accept payment by Direct Debit, Mastercard, Visa, EFT, Cash and Payfast.
Regular payments must be made in accordance with your Layby term of weekly, or monthly. If you need to change any of your payment or order details please contact us.
Your Layby will be delivered to your delivery address within 14 days after the final payment date, unless otherwise specified. You can change your delivery address online, over the phone or via email up to the date specified on your order confirmation. If you wish to change your delivery address within 2 days of the final payment date, please contact us.
Your Layby order can be cancelled at any time up until the final payment date. Please see below for more info on our cancellation policy.
- Minimum of 20% deposit
- 5% admin fee (non-refundable)
- Delivery fee (this is based on the items size and weight) This will be calculated and added into your Lay-By payments.
Payment start date: Once you have placed your order, payments from your designated account will start on the date you selected.
Missed Payments: If you miss a payment we will email you with an updated payment schedule. If you miss 2 consecutive payments with any payment method we will cancel or suspend your order and email you.
How to change your order: You can change your order any time until the Last Change of order date, displayed on your order confirmation email, without incurring a ‘change of order fee’. If you change your order after this date, and before final payment date a ‘change of order fee’ will be imposed.
Dollar/Rand Exchange Rate: Prices are subject to the ROE. If the exchange rate were to change, the difference will be added onto the last payment.
If you are unable to keep up your payments for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss the options that are available to you.
If your order is cancelled, cancellation charges will apply which enable us to recover our costs.
You may cancel your order at no charge if your first payment have not commenced.
Once payments have commenced a cancellation fee will be deducted from your deposit as follows:
1. After your first payment has been made, a cancellation fee of 5% will apply. This will be deducted off your deposit before refunded back to the customer.
2. After final payment and before delivery is made, a cancellation fee will be charged to recover 'reasonable' costs related to that order. This will depend on the circumstances and they will be explained to you at time of cancellation.
3. Once delivery is made your layby cannot be cancelled as it is complete.
Occasionally some items on our website may go on sale for a limited time. The limited time sale price is for new orders only, not existing orders.
In the event that a product you have ordered becomes out of stock or discontinued by the supplier, DT Sales will offer a similar product to the same value and comparable specifications. If the alternative is not suitable, we will offer you a full refund minus the 5% admin fee.
You will receive a confirmation email with delivery details once your order has been dispatched. Your order will arrive within 14 days after your final payment clears in our bank account (3 days for Direct Debit, 1 day for credit card after final payment), unless otherwise specified.
DT Sales deliveries are made via our couriers SWE or, customers can collect their items from our offices.
While every effort is made to deliver as advised, DT Sales cannot accept any liability for delay due to the customer’s failure to complete customer obligations or any other reason beyond the control of DT Sales (and/or its staff). DT Sales cannot accept any liability resulting from a contracted party’s failure to deliver as advised.
Change of address: You can change your delivery address online prior to 2 days from final payment date.
Returns: We are unable to accept returns such as if you have changed your mind or have made an incorrect choice about the product and no longer wish to keep it. If an item is returned to us due to an incorrect address entered at checkout or if nobody is home to accept the delivery and we are unable to contact you via email or phone, you may be charged a redelivery fee.
This gray m-Trekker BP150 Backpack from Lowepro is a camera bag that can comfortably hold a small DSLR along with two to four lenses, while users of mirrorless camera systems can fit up to three lenses along with a camera, plus a flash and back-up camera.
This m-Trekker BP150 can be carried by its built-in top handle, or worn using its adjustable shoulder straps which are complemented by a padded rear panel that cushions the back and shoulders, helping to ensure comfort. Before the backpack's rear panel, a top-facing zipped pocket can be dedicated for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones. Access to this m-Trekker BP150's main compartment is achieved by first placing the rear panel on a flat surface. Its front panel can then be unzipped and flipped open to reveal two memory card pockets over eight adjustable and removable dividers which can be configured according to the specific camera equipment being stored or carried.
Along the inside of the front panel, a dedicated pocket for 13" laptops or tablet computers is located behind two, zippered mesh organizer pockets. When the front panel is closed, the laptop or tablet computer pocket is positioned above the backpack's base to help minimize the effect of any bumps or shocks upon its contents.
Featuring a durable polyester and cotton construction, this m-Trekker BP150 is built to be weather-resistant and includes a seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain. Along the outside of the front panel is an additional zippered accessory pocket, while two bottom gear straps allow for extra items such as a tripod to be clipped or tied under this backpack. Additional exterior storage capacity is provided by left and right stretchable side pockets that can each hold a water bottle, or any other similarly-sized items to be kept within easy reach.
- Camera compartment can comfortably hold a small DSLR along with two to four lenses, while users of mirrorless camera systems can fit up to three lenses along with a camera, plus a flash and back-up camera
- Eight padded, touch-fastened removable dividers allow the main compartment's space to be configured according to the specific equipment placed within it
- Inside wall of the main compartment's front panel includes a dedicated pocket for 13" laptops or tablet computers located behind two, zippered mesh organizer pockets
- Mesh organizational pockets can be used to store and organize memory cards, lens caps, or lens cleaning supplies
- When front panel is closed, laptop pocket is positioned above the backpack's base to help minimize the effect of any bumps or shocks upon its contents
- Top-facing pocket for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones
- Zippered accessory pocket along outside of the front panel
- Two bottom gear straps allow for extra items such as a tripod to be clipped or tied under the backpack
- Left and right stretchable side pockets can each hold a water bottle
- Carry options include built-in top handle and adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Padded rear panel cushions the back and shoulders, helping to ensure comfort
- Durable, weather-resistant polyester and cotton construction
- Seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain
|Material||Polyester and cotton|
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Exterior Dimensions||11.4 x 5.9 x 17.7" (29.0 x 15.0 x 45.0 cm)|
|Interior Dimensions||10.6 x 4.7 x 16.5" (27.0 x 12.0 x 42.0 cm)|
Top carry handle
|Weight||2.1 lb (1.0 kg)|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock