Lowepro m-Trekker BP150 Backpack (Gray)
- Holds Small DSLR and 2 to 4 Lenses
- Holds Mirrorless Cameras, Lenses, Flash
- Internal Pocket for 13" Laptop or Tablet
- Padded Real Panel for Comfort
- Multiple Organizational Pockets
- Padded Touch-Fastened Interior Dividers
- Bottle Pockets, Top Carry-Handle
- Rear Bottom Gear Straps
- Polyester and Cotton Construction
This gray m-Trekker BP150 Backpack from Lowepro is a camera bag that can comfortably hold a small DSLR along with two to four lenses, while users of mirrorless camera systems can fit up to three lenses along with a camera, plus a flash and back-up camera.
This m-Trekker BP150 can be carried by its built-in top handle, or worn using its adjustable shoulder straps which are complemented by a padded rear panel that cushions the back and shoulders, helping to ensure comfort. Before the backpack's rear panel, a top-facing zipped pocket can be dedicated for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones. Access to this m-Trekker BP150's main compartment is achieved by first placing the rear panel on a flat surface. Its front panel can then be unzipped and flipped open to reveal two memory card pockets over eight adjustable and removable dividers which can be configured according to the specific camera equipment being stored or carried.
Along the inside of the front panel, a dedicated pocket for 13" laptops or tablet computers is located behind two, zippered mesh organizer pockets. When the front panel is closed, the laptop or tablet computer pocket is positioned above the backpack's base to help minimize the effect of any bumps or shocks upon its contents.
Featuring a durable polyester and cotton construction, this m-Trekker BP150 is built to be weather-resistant and includes a seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain. Along the outside of the front panel is an additional zippered accessory pocket, while two bottom gear straps allow for extra items such as a tripod to be clipped or tied under this backpack. Additional exterior storage capacity is provided by left and right stretchable side pockets that can each hold a water bottle, or any other similarly-sized items to be kept within easy reach.
- Camera compartment can comfortably hold a small DSLR along with two to four lenses, while users of mirrorless camera systems can fit up to three lenses along with a camera, plus a flash and back-up camera
- Eight padded, touch-fastened removable dividers allow the main compartment's space to be configured according to the specific equipment placed within it
- Inside wall of the main compartment's front panel includes a dedicated pocket for 13" laptops or tablet computers located behind two, zippered mesh organizer pockets
- Mesh organizational pockets can be used to store and organize memory cards, lens caps, or lens cleaning supplies
- When front panel is closed, laptop pocket is positioned above the backpack's base to help minimize the effect of any bumps or shocks upon its contents
- Top-facing pocket for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones
- Zippered accessory pocket along outside of the front panel
- Two bottom gear straps allow for extra items such as a tripod to be clipped or tied under the backpack
- Left and right stretchable side pockets can each hold a water bottle
- Carry options include built-in top handle and adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Padded rear panel cushions the back and shoulders, helping to ensure comfort
- Durable, weather-resistant polyester and cotton construction
- Seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain
|Material||Polyester and cotton|
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Exterior Dimensions||11.4 x 5.9 x 17.7" (29.0 x 15.0 x 45.0 cm)|
|Interior Dimensions||10.6 x 4.7 x 16.5" (27.0 x 12.0 x 42.0 cm)|
Top carry handle
|Weight||2.1 lb (1.0 kg)|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock