Lowepro Pro Trekker 650 AW Baackpack
Please Check Stock Availability
- Holds 1-2 Pro DSLRs with 400mm f/2.8
- Fits 4-6 Extra Lenses, 2 Flash Units
- Accommodates 15" Laptop
- Interior Dividers
- Tripod Attachment
- Built-In Rain Cover
- Made of 630D Oxford Nylon/1000D Cordura
- ActivLift System Harness
- Removable Lid and Waist Belt
Carry and protect 2-3 pro DSLRs, including 1 with up to a 600mm f/4 lens attached, with this black Pro Trekker 650 AW Camera and Laptop Backpack from Lowepro. It also fits 5-7 extra lenses, 2 flashes, a tripod or monopod, and up to a 15" laptop. The ActivLift System harness for load-lifting support is constructed to mimic the natural "S" curve of the back, and transfers more weight from your waist to your hips for added comfort.
The MaxFit System of padded, adjustable dividers provides a snug, secure fit for your gear. Tall mesh side pockets give you more space for accessories, and a hydration pocket stores up to 70 oz of liquid in an optional water reservoir. Additionally, the removable protective backpack lid doubles as a waist belt/pack, offering multiple pockets and comfortable mesh. A built-in All Weather Cover with adjustable cinch straps and rainflap, coupled with a durable 1000D Cordura base, keeps your gear dry. The Pro Trekker is crafted from water-resistant, 630D, high-density Oxford nylon.
- Holds 2-3 Pro DSLRs, including one with up to 600mm f/4.0 lens attached. Also fits 5-7 extra lenses, 2 flashes, tripod or monopod, and up to a 15" laptop.
- ActivLift System harness for load-lifting support is constructed to mimic the natural "S" curve of the back. Also transfers more weight from waist to hips via metal wire frame, and makes it easy to adjust the length to your torso. Includes airflow channels to improve breathability.
- MaxFit System of padded, adjustable dividers for a snug, secure fit.
- Dedicated, fast-access laptop sleeve fits in front pocket.
- Tuck-away tripod holder and bottom compression straps.
- Tall mesh side pockets.
- Hydration pocket for up to 70 oz of liquid in an optional water reservoir.
- Removable protective backpack lid doubles as waist belt/pack, offering multiple pockets and comfortable mesh.
- Built-in All Weather Cover with adjustable cinch straps and rainflap and a durable 1000D Cordura base keep your gear safe from the elements.
- Crafted from water-resistant, 630D, high-density Oxford nylon.
|Material||420D ripstop nylon Oxford, 420 with TPU & PU coatings
210D nylon, Hypalon base
|Type of Closure||Zippers
|Exterior Dimensions||21.7 x 14.4 x 24.9" / 55 x 36.6 x 63.2 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||14 x 8.5 x 19.6" / 35.5 x 21.5 x 49.7 cm|
|Dividers||Padded and adjustable|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Backpack straps|
|Weight||9.5 lb / 4.3 kg|
In the Box
owepro Pro Trekker 650 AW Backpack
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock