Lowepro Whistler BP 450 AW Camera Backpack - Grey
Please Check Stock Availability
- Holds Pro DSLR, 4 Lenses, Flash, GoPro
- Removable Insert
- Padded Touch-Fastened Interior Dividers
- Front, Rear & Top Access to Gear
- Interior Accessory Pockets
- Padded Shoulder Straps & Chest Connector
- Waist Belt with Quick-Release Buckle
- Padded Back Panel
- Front, Side Attachment Straps for Tripod
- All Weather Cover
Nature, wildlife and adventure photographers packing a Pro DSLR with attached lens, 3 extra lenses, flash, GoPro, accessories, and personal items for their next expedition will appreciate the gray Whistler BP 450 AWfrom Lowepro. The BP 450 AW features a zippered rear compartment with a removable, insert and touch-fastening dividers for organizing your gear. The gray-colored interior facilitates locating your gear in low light. The rear lid covering the insert has a hinged back panel for grabbing a camera without having to unzip the whole lid. On the inside of the panel are a zippered accessory pocket and slip-in memory card pockets. A versatile, all season backpack it features a top pocket with a clear-mesh accessory pocket and key leash under lid, rear gear access, and a zippered front compartment for storing personal item such as food and clothing.
While navigating technical terrain wearers will step with surer feet thanks in large measure to the comfort and stability afforded by the padded, adjustable shoulder harness, chest connector, and waist belt with quick-release buckle. For improved airflow and cushioning the pack's rear panel is fabricated from heat-embossed nylon and spandex-blended fabric. Multiple exterior attachment points and compression straps provide numerous ways to secure a tripod, hiking poles, skis and other items. The top of the pack has a haul strap for hanging the pack on a hook and lifting or lowering while climbing with a carabiner. When not needed as a photography backpack, one may remove the insert for conversion to a day pack. Should a weather front move in simply deploy the included all-weather cover. Constructed of 420D and 210D nylon, the BP 450 AW is both durable and strong.
- Front pocket expands to fit a collapsible shovel, rope, and other items
- Rigid internal structure works with strap system to support the attachment of heavy and long skis, poles, tripods, axes or other items
- Rear, interior compartment lid features a hinged back panel with pockets for accessories and memory cards
- Movable dividers allow for customized organization of gear
- Large zipper pulls for glove friendly operation
- Padded, adjustable shoulder harness with chest connector
- Padded waist belt with quick-release buckle
- Top haul strap
- Glove-friendly side-release buckles and metal hooks for attaching accessory straps to back
- Hypalon pack base for add abrasion resistance and waterproofing
- Heat-embossed nylon and spandex-blended fabric on back panel for softness, airflow, and durablity
|Material||420D ripstop nylon Oxford, 420 with TPU & PU coatings
210D nylon, Hypalon base
|Type of Closure||Zippers|
|Exterior Dimensions||9.5 x 6.5 x 15.7" / 24.2 x 16.6 x 40.0 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||12.2 x 11.9 x 22.5" / 31.0 x 30.2 x 57.2 cm|
|Waist Belt||Adjustable waist belt with quick-release buckle|
|Tripod Holder||Yes, with accessory straps|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Top Haul Strap
Padded Shoulder Straps with chest connector
|Weight||7.3 lb / 3.3 kg|
In the BoxLowepro Whistler BP 450 AW (Gray)
- 2 x Large Padded Dividers
- 2 x Movable Dividers
- Rain Cover
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock