Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Lens
Please Check Stock Availability
- F Mount Lens / DX Format
- 15-36mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to 22
- Three Aspherical & Two ED Glass Elements
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF & Internal Focusing
- Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.5"
- Filter Thread: 77mm
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Lens from Nikon is wide-angle zoom lens designed for the DX (APS-C) format sensor found on many Nikon DSLRs, but can also be used on certain full-frame models utilizing their crop-sensor mode. As it stands, this lens will project an angle of view equivalent to a 15-36mm lens in the FX or full frame format.
The primary user of a lens such as the 10-24mm Zoom-Nikkor will be one who finds standard kit lenses not quite wide enough for their tastes when photographing landscapes or interior views. An added benefit of wide angle optics is their ability to focus extremely close for a unique perspective on macro objects as close as 9.5" (24cm).
This ultra-wide angle lens incorporates some of the best of Nikon's technical accomplishments in optical engineering. This 10-24mm lens features two extra-low dispersion (ED) lenses and three aspherical lens elements to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations. Nikon coats their glass with their own Super Integrated Coating that makes light transmission more efficient, virtually eliminating ghosting and flare.
Focusing is facilitated by a speedy and quiet Silent Wave Motor augmented by an internal focusing design that eliminates changes in barrel protrusion. Full time manual focusing override is available with the M/A focusing switch.
- Wide-Angle Zoom Lens
- For DX format DSLRs, this lens offers a broad and versatile wide-angle range which is the equivalent of a 15-36mm focal length range in the 35mm format
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- The Silent Wave AF system provides fast, accurate and near-silent AF action
- Internal Focus (IF)
- Design allows faster, smoother autofocusing and eliminates changes in lens barrel length for consistent handling.
- Two Extra-low Dispersion Glass Elements
- For superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Three Aspherical Lens Elements
- Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration, even when used at the widest aperture.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduces flare.
10 - 24mm
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 15 - 36 mm
Maximum: f/3.5 - 4.5
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
FX in DX Crop Mode
|Angle of View||109° - 61°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.45" (24 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front:77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.25 x 3.43" (8.26 x 8.71 cm)|
|Weight||16.2 oz (459 g)|
In the Box
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Lens
- HB-23 Hood
- CL-1118 Soft Lens Case
- 77mm Lens cap
- Rear lens cap
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock