Nikon AF-S 14-24mm f/2.8 G ED Lens
Please Check Stock Availability
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Two ED Glass & Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11"
- Dust and Moisture Resistant
- Built-In Petal-Style Lens Hood
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Lens from Nikon is an ultra wide-angle zoom lens with a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture that delivers edge-to-edge sharpness, high contrast and is a staple in the kits of advanced Nikon shooters. It features Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coating to improve light transmission and reduce the effects of ghosting and flare. Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements and three aspherical lenses control chromatic and spherical aberrations and combine to enhance sharpness and contrast. Designed for FX format DSLRs it is also compatible with DX-format cameras on which it offers the 35mm focal length equivalence of 21-36mm.
The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and internal focus system provide swift autofocus with superior accuracy and ultra-quiet operation. This G-type lens does not feature an aperture ring on the lens body, resulting in a lighter and more compact lens. Aperture changes are designed to be done via the camera's command dial. A magnesium alloy build with dust and moisture resistant sealing allow this lens to be used in inclement conditions and a built-in lens hood offers a degree of protection to the otherwise exposed front lens element.
- Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements and three aspherical lenses control chromatic aberrations and distortion while enhancing sharpness and contrast.
- Exclusive Nano Crystal Coating and Super Integrated Lens Coating reduce ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity.
- Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) uses ultrasonic vibrations-rather than a gear system-to focus the lens, providing incredibly smooth, silent and precise autofocus operation.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
- M/A Focus Mode switch enables quick response to changing situations between Auto and Manual focus operation.
- Rugged construction and professional-grade dust and moisture resistance.
14 - 24mm
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 21 - 36 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||
114° - 84°
DX Picture Angle: 90° - 61°
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" (28 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.8 x 5.2" (9.65 x 13.21 cm)|
|Weight||2.20 lb (1000 g)|
In the Box
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Lens
- CL-M3 semi-soft case
- Lens cover
- Rear lens cap
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock