Nikon AF-S 24mm f/1.4 G ED N Lens
Please Check Stock Availability
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- Two ED and Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Manual Focus Override
- Rear Focusing System
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8"
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G ED Lens from Nikon is a precision FX format prime lens with a natural wide angle of view designed to deliver sharp and distortion-free images. It is also compatible with DX format cameras and provides a 61º angle of view when mounted to a DX camera. A fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 is very effective in low light situations and provides exacting depth of field control. Twelve lens elements in 10 groups including 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and 2 Aspherical lenses create high-contrast images with minimal chromatic aberrations even at f/1.4. Nano Crystal Coating reduces flare and ghosting.
This rear focusing lens with Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) provides fast, accurate and quiet AF operation. It also features a rounded 9-blade diaphragm for pleasing out-of-focus areas within your images.
This is a refurbished item and comes with a 90-day warranty.
- Wide-Angle Prime Lens
- This fast, f/1.4 lens is effective in low light settings and captures a natural wide angle of view on both FX- and DX-format cameras.
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- The two ED elements in the AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
- Two Aspherical Lens Elements
- Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- The Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Rear Focus (RF)
- Rear focus provides smooth and fast autofocus while eliminating front barrel rotation and lens extension.
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Nano Crystal coating reduces ghosting and internal flare across a wide range of wavelengths for impressive image clarity.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
- The M/A focus mode switch enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation. Precise manual focus is available at all times, even in AF mode.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- A rounded 9-blade diaphragm renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 36 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||
DX Picture Angle: 61°
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" (25 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||Not specified|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.3 x 3.5" (8.38 x 8.89 cm)|
|Weight||1.36 lb (620 g)|
In the Box
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G ED Lens
- Rear Lens Cap for F Mount Lenses
- 77mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Bayonet Lens Hood
- Soft Lens Case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock