Nikon AF-S 24mm f/1.8G ED Lens
Please Check Stock Availability
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Two ED and Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Rear Focus System; Manual Focus Override
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED Lens rounds out Nikon's series of f/1.8 primes that blend both a versatile fixed focal length with a bright maximum aperture. This wide-angle lens incorporates two aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to compensate for chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to render sharp, clear imagery. Both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have also been applied to lens elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
Complementing the optical design is a Silent Wave Motor, which contributes to fast, quiet autofocus performance. Its rear focusing design further enables quick, exacting focus control and full-time manual focus override is possible by simply turning the focus ring in any mode.
Designed for use with FX image sensors, this lens is also compatible with DX sensors where it will provide a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture supports working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field imagery.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements and two aspherical elements help to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to maintain a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance that is ideal for both stills and video applications.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Rear focusing system solely moves the rear lens group during focusing, offers fast focusing speeds, and maintains the overall lens length during operation.
- A Nano Crystal Coat, along with a Super Integrated Coating, has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View||84°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.06" (23 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 72 mm x 0.75 mm Pitch|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.05 x 3.27" (77.5 x 83 mm)|
|Weight||12.52 oz (355 g)|
In the Box
Nikon AF-S 24mm f/1.8G ED Lens
- 72mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Bayonet Lens Hood
- Soft Lens Case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock