Nikon AF-S 300mm f/4E PF ED VR Lens
Please Check Stock Availability
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 - 32
- 1 Phase Fresnel & 1 ED Element
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Fluorine Coated Front Lens Element
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization (4.5 Stops)
- Internal Focus, Manual Focus Override
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
The AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR from Nikon is a innovative lens designed to maximize performance with high-resolution full-frame cameras. Nikon combines a Phase Fresnel (PF) lens element with an Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element to produce a reduced size lens that weighs in at 1.6 lb and delivers markedly clear imaging with virtually no chromatic aberration or ghosting.
Outdoor and nature shooters will appreciate the application of a Nano Crystal Coat to the lens elements to minimize flare and the fluorine coating on the front element that thwarts degradation of the image by dust or inclement weather. Action shooters as well as anyone who's fond of quick, responsive gear will be impressed by the combination of the Silent Wave Motor AF system and Vibration Reduction that provides an image stabilizing effect of 4.5 stops faster shutter speed. The lens' f/4 maximum aperture renders striking background blur that's further enhanced by a rounded nine-blade diaphragm. Compatibility with most Nikon teleconverters intensifies the effect as well as extending the 300mm f/4E PF ED's reach for sports and wildlife photographers.
Speed, light weight, reduced size, and features that fulfill a long technological wish list make the AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR a lens Nikon shooters will crave for their kit.
- Phase Fresnel lens achieves maximum sharpness and clarity with virtually no chromatic aberration or ghosting
- Fluorine coating on the front lens element effectively repels dust, water, grease, or dirt, ensuring easy cleaning
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake for up to 4.5 shutter speed stops, benefitting this lens' use in low-light conditions. Additionally, a designated Sports and Action VR mode is well-suited to working in fast-paced conditions
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and contributes to a lighter overall weight of just 1.6 lb
- A highly accurate electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism ensures consistent exposures, especially when shooting at high frame rates
- A Nano Crystal Coat has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 450 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||
DX Picture Angle: 5° 20'
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.6' (1.40 m)|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front:77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.50 x 5.81" (89 x 147.5 mm)|
|Weight||26.63 oz (755 g)|
In the BoxNikon AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR Lens
- Snap on lens cap
- Rear lens cap
- Bayonet Lens Hood
- Lens case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock