Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.4 G Lens
Please Check Stock Availability
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- M/A Modes; Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5'
- Filter Diameter: 58mm
- 2.1" Long; Weighs 9.9 oz
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G Lens from Nikon is a standard length prime lens with an ultra-bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, which allows for fast, accurate shooting even in low light and is also an excellent choice for shallow depth of field control. An ideal portrait lens when used on a Nikon DX-format DSLR, on which it approximates the angle of view of a 75mm lens in the 35mm format.
The Silent Wave Motor provides fast and quiet auto focus action and M/A mode operation enables manual focus override for immediate critical focus. The nine-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend smoothly to produce natural-looking, harmonious backgrounds and Nikon's Super Integrated Lens Coating enhances light transmission, reducing ghosting and flare.
An ideal prime lens, perfect for full-length portraits, travel photography or any type of available-light shooting.
- Silent Wave Motor
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables quiet automatic focusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare
- Non-Rotating Barrel
- Non-rotating front element allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories
- Rounded Diaphragm
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend together smoothly for natural-looking backgrounds
- M/A Focus Mode
- M/A Focus Mode allows fast, smooth transitions, autofocus to manual operation
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 75 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||
DX Picture Angle: 31° 30'
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.5' (45.72 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front:58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.9 x 2.1" (7.37 x 5.33 cm)|
|Weight||9.9 oz (281 g)|
In the Box
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G Lens
- Bayonet Lens Hood
- Snap-On Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Soft Case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock