Nikon D750 DSLR Camera Body
Please Check Stock Availability
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- 3.2" 1,229k-Dot RGBW Tilting LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 12800 to ISO 51200
- Continuous Shooting Up to 6.5 fps
- 91k-Pixel RGB Sensor & Group Area AF
- Time Lapse Shooting & Exposure Smoothing
Have you found the perfect item but are unable to afford it? If you cannot afford to pay for the item, do not let that slip from your fingers. You can use DT Sales Layby Payment option and make payment in bits and pieces. The prime advantage is that your chosen item gets booked and you can get it once the payment is made. You can pay as per your convenience. It can be weekly, or on a monthly basis. Your chosen goods will be shipped to your doorsteps. By chance you forget to make the payment, Layby experts will inform you about the payoff.
When placing an order with DT Sales through the Layby Payment option, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions of Purchase:
Our minimum Layby period is one (1) month with a maximum Layby period of four (4) months. If for any reason an error occurs allowing your layby term to be beyond the maximum allowable layby period, we reserve the right to adjust your payment amount and notify you by email.
We require a minimum 20% deposit upfront, and we accept payment by Direct Debit, Mastercard, Visa, EFT, Cash and Payfast.
Regular payments must be made in accordance with your Layby term of weekly, or monthly. If you need to change any of your payment or order details please contact us.
Your Layby will be delivered to your delivery address within 14 days after the final payment date, unless otherwise specified. You can change your delivery address online, over the phone or via email up to the date specified on your order confirmation. If you wish to change your delivery address within 2 days of the final payment date, please contact us.
Your Layby order can be cancelled at any time up until the final payment date. Please see below for more info on our cancellation policy.
- Minimum of 20% deposit
- 5% admin fee (non-refundable)
- Delivery fee (this is based on the items size and weight) This will be calculated and added into your Lay-By payments.
Payment start date: Once you have placed your order, payments from your designated account will start on the date you selected.
Missed Payments: If you miss a payment we will email you with an updated payment schedule. If you miss 2 consecutive payments with any payment method we will cancel or suspend your order and email you.
How to change your order: You can change your order any time until the Last Change of order date, displayed on your order confirmation email, without incurring a ‘change of order fee’. If you change your order after this date, and before final payment date a ‘change of order fee’ will be imposed.
Dollar/Rand Exchange Rate: Prices are subject to the ROE. If the exchange rate were to change, the difference will be added onto the last payment.
If you are unable to keep up your payments for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss the options that are available to you.
If your order is cancelled, cancellation charges will apply which enable us to recover our costs.
You may cancel your order at no charge if your first payment have not commenced.
Once payments have commenced a cancellation fee will be deducted from your deposit as follows:
1. After your first payment has been made, a cancellation fee of 5% will apply. This will be deducted off your deposit before refunded back to the customer.
2. After final payment and before delivery is made, a cancellation fee will be charged to recover 'reasonable' costs related to that order. This will depend on the circumstances and they will be explained to you at time of cancellation.
3. Once delivery is made your layby cannot be cancelled as it is complete.
Occasionally some items on our website may go on sale for a limited time. The limited time sale price is for new orders only, not existing orders.
In the event that a product you have ordered becomes out of stock or discontinued by the supplier, DT Sales will offer a similar product to the same value and comparable specifications. If the alternative is not suitable, we will offer you a full refund minus the 5% admin fee.
You will receive a confirmation email with delivery details once your order has been dispatched. Your order will arrive within 14 days after your final payment clears in our bank account (3 days for Direct Debit, 1 day for credit card after final payment), unless otherwise specified.
DT Sales deliveries are made via our couriers SWE or, customers can collect their items from our offices.
While every effort is made to deliver as advised, DT Sales cannot accept any liability for delay due to the customer’s failure to complete customer obligations or any other reason beyond the control of DT Sales (and/or its staff). DT Sales cannot accept any liability resulting from a contracted party’s failure to deliver as advised.
Change of address: You can change your delivery address online prior to 2 days from final payment date.
Returns: We are unable to accept returns such as if you have changed your mind or have made an incorrect choice about the product and no longer wish to keep it. If an item is returned to us due to an incorrect address entered at checkout or if nobody is home to accept the delivery and we are unable to contact you via email or phone, you may be charged a redelivery fee.
Championing a multimedia approach to photography, Nikon's D750 DSLR is an FX-format camera well-suited to both still imaging and video recording. Featuring a 24.3MP CMOS sensor, along with the EXPEED 4 image processor, this camera is capable of producing high-resolution imagery with smooth color gradations, low noise, and sensitivity to an expandable ISO 51200, at a continuous shooting rate of up to 6.5 fps. In regard to video recording, Full HD 1080p/60 is supported, along with the ability to record uncompressed video to an optional external recorder. Working from high and low angles is possible due to the tilting 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor or, for remote shooting, the D750 also features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Designed for the contemporary image-maker, this DSLR is poised to benefit still photographers and videographers alike with the versatility and performance to match any working situation.
Benefitting the imaging capabilities of the D750, an equally apt 51-point AF system, with 15 cross-type points, is available and can be configured to utilize five AF points as a single focusing point in the Group Area AF setting for heightened initial subject recognition. The 3D Color Matrix Metering III system, along with the 91,000-pixel RGB sensor, also benefits the focusing abilities as well as provides accurate exposure metering to suit a vast array of subjects and lighting conditions. Furthermore, benefitting creative applications, the D750 supports in-camera creation of time-lapse movies with automated exposure smoothing, and a range of Picture Control profiles can be applied to refine the color and tonal handling of imagery.
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- The 24.3MP FX-format CMOS sensor works in close collaboration with the EXPEED 4 image processor to produce rich image quality accentuated by low noise and notable sensitivity to a native ISO 12800, which is further expandable to ISO 51200. The sensor and processor combination further work together to realize a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 6.5 fps and full HD 1080p/60 video recording. The sensor can also record imagery in DX format and will automatically switch to and support the use of DX-dedicated lenses when attached.
- Full HD Video Recording
- The EXPEED 4 processing power extends beyond still imaging performance to benefit Full HD 1080p video recording in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps. During recording, fully manual control is possible over shutter speed, aperture, and ISO settings, along with the ability to utilize Auto ISO adjustment in manual mode. Zebra stripe highlighting can be applied to aid in controlling overexposure during recording, too, along with in-camera Picture Control profiles, custom tone curves, and a flat profile to benefit color grading applications. Additionally, multi-area mode allows you to narrow your effective field of view during recording, in FX and DX settings, to offer greater perspective versatility during shooting.
Recording to an optional external recorder is possible in order to gain uncompressed 4:2:2 8-bit output through the HDMI port and, when recording externally, use of the camera's LCD monitor for live view monitoring is possible. Power aperture control is supported during external recording, too, as well as when recording to internal memory cards. Simultaneous recording to both memory cards and an external recording device is possible for instant backup and duplication of files, and 2MP 16:9 still images can also be recorded simultaneously during video recording. In-camera video trimming is possible as well, along with the ability to select the movie's saving destination.
In regard to audio recording, an in-camera stereo microphone can be used or, alternatively, an input is available for utilizing an optional external stereo microphone. Sound levels can be adjusted across 20 levels prior to and during recording, along with the ability to monitor audio via the headphone output.
- 51-Point Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX II AF Sensor
- Supporting the exceptional imaging capabilities of the D750 is an apt autofocus system that employs up to 51 distinct points, with options available to use 9, 21, or all 51 points depending on the situation, with AF detection sensitivity down to -3 EV. 15 cross-type points are also integrated within this array to provide even greater accuracy to centrally-located subjects. Benefitting the use of telephoto lenses and teleconverters, 11 of the focus points are also sensitive down to an aperture value of f/8. 3D Tracking, a part of the intelligent Scene Recognition System, also works to benefit maintained focusing on moving subjects for greater accuracy when shooting at high continuous shooting speeds.
For even faster initial focusing and subject recognition, five AF sensors can be used together as a single focus point with the Group Area AF setting. Furthermore, Single-point AF, Dynamic-area AF (with 9, 21, or 51 points selectable), 3D-tracking (using all 51 points), and Auto-area AF modes are also available.
When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects. Four distinct AF-area modes are available when using the contrast-detection focusing method: Face-priority AF, Wide-area AF, Normal-area AF, and Subject-tracking AF.
- Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
- The intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering III utilizes a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspects within a scene, including brightness, contrast, subject distance, and the scene colors, to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balance setting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency from image to image in regard to exposure, white balance, i-TTL flash settings, and subject-tracking AF performance. Additionally, benefitting working in difficult lighting conditions, a highlight-weighted metering setting can be used to maintain faithful highlight reproduction.
- Camera Design Features
- A large 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor is incorporated into the D750's design, and features a tilting design to benefit working from high and low angles. Additionally, the screen features an RGBW color array to enhance visibility in bright conditions, and can be custom color balanced to match additional external monitors.
- A bright pentaprism optical viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage and incorporates an organic EL display system to clearly display shooting information for seamless adjustment over camera settings without removing your eye from the viewfinder.
- A built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination to scenes and can also be used as a flash commander to wirelessly communicate with other Nikon CLS-compatible Speedlights. Additionally, a hot shoe is available for utilizing optional external flashes.
- Dual SD card slots are available to extend file saving capabilities by permitting either overflow recording or in-camera file duplicating. Additionally, optional HDMI-connected external recorders are supported for recording uncompressed video and time lapse sequences.
- A unique monocoque body design helps to lessen the overall weight and size of the camera for more comfortable use during long shooting sessions. The front of the camera and front cover are constructed from carbon-fiber reinforced thermoplastics, and the rear and top covers are magnesium alloy to present a well-balanced mixture of both durability and sleekness.
- The included EN-EL15 rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides up to approximately 1230 shots or up to 55 minutes of recording per charge (based on CIPA standards).
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities, the D750 features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to enable seamless transfer of imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. Once the Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility app has been installed on an Android or iOS mobile device, you can use that device to browse the contents of the memory card, select images, and seamlessly transfer files between devices for immediate sharing online. Additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
- Communications protocols: 802.11b - DSSS/CCK; 802.11g - OFDM
- Operating frequency: 2412 to 2462 MHz (channels 1 to 11)
- Range (line of sight): Approx. 98.4' / 30m (assumes no interference; range may vary with interference)
- Data rate: 54 Mbps (maximum logical data rates)
- Security: Authentication - Open system, WPA2-PSK; Encryption - AES
- Wireless setup: Supports WPS
- Access protocols: Infrastructure
For faster wireless performance, the D750 is also compatible with the optional WT-5A Wireless Transmitter and UT-1 Communication Unit, which can transmit image files via FTP.
- Other Camera Features
- Pairing video and still imaging capabilities, in-camera time lapse shooting is possible using the built-in intervalometer to record up to 9999 consecutive exposures at variable intervals. Exposure smoothing can also be applied to groups of sequentially-recorded images in order to produce a naturally-appearing time lapse straight from the camera.
- Dedicated Photo Shooting and Movie Shooting menus aid in easily accessing dedicated settings and controls depending on the medium you are working with
- Special Effects modes can be applied to both still and video files for in-camera creative enhancement.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- Spot White Balance control for live view shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white.
- MC-DC2 port enables the connection of optional accessories, such as remote shutter releases.
- Picture Control modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, Flat, and user-customizable settings.
- Special Effects modes allow you to creatively enhance imagery in-camera: Night Vision, Color Sketch, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- A range of scene modes can be employed to base exposure settings on pre-defined, detected scene types: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close Up, Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dusk/Dawn, Pet Portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn Colors, and Food. Playback functions: Auto Image Rotation, Full-Frame and Thumbnail (4, 9, or 72 images or calendar), Highlights, Histogram Display, Image Comment , Movie Playback, Movie Slideshow, Playback with Zoom, and Slideshow.
- In-camera image editing: Color Balance, Color Outline, Color Sketch, D-Lighting, Distortion Control, Edit Movie, Filter Effects, Fisheye, Image Overlay, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, NEF (RAW) Processing, Perspective Control, Quick Retouch, Red-Eye Correction, Resize, Selective Color, Side-by-Side Comparison, Straighten, and Trim.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Camera Format||Full-Frame (1.0x Crop Factor)|
Actual: 24.93 Megapixel
Effective: 24.3 Megapixel
|Max Resolution||24.1 MP: 6016 x 4016|
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS, 35.9 x 24 mm|
Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: Linear PCM
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Memory Card Type||
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A), Continuous-servo AF (C), Full-time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection:51, 15 cross-type|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||21.00 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.7x|
|Diopter Adjustment||- 3 to +1 m|
|Display Screen||3.2" Rear Screen Tilting LCD (1,229,000)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||170.0°|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100-12800 (Extended Mode: 50-51200)|
Type: Electronic & Mechanical
Speed: 30 - 1/4000 second, Bulb Mode
|Remote Control||ML-L3, MC-DC2, WR-T10, WR-R10, WR-R1 (Optional)|
|Metering Method||3D Color Matrix Metering, Center-weighted average metering, Spot metering, Highlight Weighted|
Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority
Metering Range: EV 0.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade|
Rear Curtain/Slow Sync
Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
|Maximum Effective Flash Range||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Guide No.||39' (11.89 m) ISO100|
|Max Sync Speed||1 / 200 seconds|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||iTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC/PAL|
1920 x 1080p (Full HD)
1280 x 720p (HD)
@ 1920 x 1080: 60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps
@ 1280 x 720: 60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps
Manual: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 200 - 12800|
|Video Clip Length||
1920 x 1080
@ 60 fps: 29 min. 59 seconds
Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo
Optional External Mic: With Video, Stereo
20 seconds, 10 seconds, 5 seconds, 2 seconds
Custom: 0-3 seconds at 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 second intervals
Number of Shots: 1-9
|Connectivity||1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0|
|Battery||1x EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7 VDC, 1900 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||EH-5b (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.5 x 4.4 x 3.1" / 140.5 x 113.0 x 78.0 mm|
|Weight||1.65 lb / 750 g body only|
In the Box
Nikon D750 Body
- Rubber Eyecup
- Body Cap
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL15 with terminal cover,
- Battery Charger
- Eyepiece Cap
- USB Cable
- ViewNX 2 installer
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock