Nikon PC-E 45mm f/2.8 D ED Lens
Please Check Stock Availability
- Perspective Control Manual Focus Lens
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 - 32
- 1:2 Magnification Ratio; Macro Close-Ups
- 1 ED Element; Close-Range Correction
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Maximum Tilt: +/- 8.5º
- Maximum Shift: +/- 11.5mm
- Tilt & Shift Singly or In Combination
The Nikon PC-E Micro-NIKKOR 45mm f/2.8D ED Tilt-Shift Lens is a specialty lens with "Perspective Control" tilt and shift functions as well as a 1:2 magnification ratio for close focusing, making it well suited to food and product photography. Using tilt and shift correction will help obtain a natural-looking perspective by eliminating distortion such as keystoning that can appear in architectural images. It features ±8.5° of tilt along with ±11.5mm of shift, and each can be used either by itself or in combination with the other. The mount can also rotate 90° left and right for setting which axis to have the shift and tilt set to. Additionally, it features Nikon's Close-Range Correction system to ensure quality is maintained at close focusing distances.
The ED glass element provides improved sharpness and color, while Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections for greater image quality. Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers outstanding color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare. Additionally, it has a rounded 9-blade diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus areas.
- Wide shifting range of ±11.5mm, with a tilting range of ±8.5°.
- Revolving capability of ±90° in 30° increments for versatile tilt/shift shooting effects.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- The Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity
- High-performance Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 67.5 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
Nikon FX/35mm Film
Angle of View
Tilt ± 8.5°
|Minimum Focus Distance||10" (25 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front:77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.25 x 4.41" (82.5 x 112 mm)|
|Weight||1.63 lb (740 g)|
In the Box
Nikon PC-E Micro NIKKOR 45mm f/2.8D ED Lens
- Bayonet Hood
- Flexible Lens Pouch
- Rear Lens Cap
- 77mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock