Pelican 1120 Case
Please Check Stock Availability
- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra High Impact Copolymer
- 3-piece Foam Set Interior
- Built-in Pressure Equalization Valve
- Large Fold Down Handle
The Pelican 1120 Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring, easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It is carried by a large handle that enables a person to use two hands for heavy loads.
This case has a 3-piece foam set interior.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case
- Ultra High Impact structural copolymer exterior
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- 3-piece foam interior
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Closed with easy open double throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware
- Padlock protectors
- 3-piece foam set consists of one "egg crate" foam upper section, one Pick 'N Pluck foam section and one 1.0" thick blank bottom foam section
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Large fold down handle
- 1120 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
|Material||Exterior: High impact structural copolymer polypropylene
Interior: 3-piece foam set
|Maximum Buoyancy||Floats in salt water with 5.0 lbs (2.27 kg) load|
|Type of Closure||Double throw latches
|Exterior Dimensions||8.12 x 6.56 x 3.56" (20.6 x 16.7 x 9.0cm) (LxWxH)|
|Interior Dimensions||7.25 x 4.75 x 3.06" (18.4 x 12.1 x 7.8cm) (LxWxH)|
|Interior Fitting||3-piece foam set|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Fold down handle|
|Weight||1.23 lbs (560g)|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock