Pelican 1500 Case
Please Check Stock Availability
- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra-High Impact Copolymer
- Three Piece Foam Insert
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Easy Open Double Throw Latches
- Rubber Over-molded Handle
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
The Pelican 1500 Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring, easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It is carried by a folding rubber over-molded handle.
The case includes a three piece foam insert set consisting of; 1 "Egg crate" type foam in lid, 1 Pick 'N Pluck foam insert and one 1.0" foam pad.
- Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Three piece foam insert
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Stainless steel hardware
- Three piece foam insert set consisting of; 1 "Egg crate" type foam in lid, 1 Pick 'N Pluck foam insert and one 1.0" foam pad
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring
- Easy-open double throw latches
- Temperature rating -40 to +210°F (-40 to +95°C)
- Rubber over-molded handle
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
|Material||Exterior: Ultra-High Impact copolymer
Exterior: Open-cell core with solid wall design
Interior: Polyethylene foam
|Waterproofing||Watertight to 30'
|Maximum Buoyancy||Floats in salt water with 50 lbs (22.68kg) load|
|Type of Closure||Double throw latches
Stainless steel padlock protectors
|Exterior Dimensions||18.5 x 14.06 x 6.93" (46.99 x 35.71 x 17.6cm) (WxDxH)|
|Interior Dimensions||16.75 x 11.18 x 6.12" (42.54 x 28.4 x 15.54cm) (WxDxH)
Lid depth: 1.81(4.6cm)
Bottom depth: 4.31 (10.9cm)
|Interior Fitting||1.7 lbs polyethylene foam|
|Accommodates||Equipment that requires protection from shock and the elements|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Fold-down handle|
|Weight||7.05 lbs (3.2kg)|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock