Pelican 1520 Case
Please Check Stock Availability
- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra High Impact Copolymer
- Three Piece Foam Set is Included
- Built-in Pressure Equalization Valve
- Two Double Throw Latches
- Padlock Protectors
- Rubber Over Molded Handle
The Pelican 1520 Watertight Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer, which makes it extremely strong and durable. It includes a 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring, ABS latches that seal perfectly, and an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1520 case meets ATA standards for transit cases, is NATO-codified, and is tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard) and IP-67 (Ingress Protection).
This case includes a three piece foam insert set.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof case
- Made of
- structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Includes a three piece foam set that consists of one "egg crate" foam upper section, one Pick 'N Pluck foam section and one 1.0" blank bottom foam section
- Built-in automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware
- Padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- 1520 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- MIL C-4150J (Military Standard)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
|Material||Exterior: High-impact structural copolymer polypropylene
Interior: Foam insert set
|Waterproofing||Watertight to 30'
|Maximum Buoyancy||Floats in salt water with 40 lbs (18.1kg) load|
|Type of Closure||Hinged with double throw latches
|Exterior Dimensions||19.78 x 15.77 x 7.41" (50.24 x 40.06 x 18.82cm) (WxDxH)|
|Interior Dimensions||18.06 x 12.89 x 6.72" (45.87 x 32.74 x 17.07cm) (WxDxH)
Lid depth: 1.79" (4.55cm)
Bottom depth: 4.93" (12.52cm)
|Interior Fitting||1.7 lbs polyurethane foam|
|Accommodates||Equipment that requires protection from shock and the elements|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Fold-down handle|
|Weight||9.36 lbs (4.24kg)|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock