Phottix 77MM VDN-MC Variable Density Filter
Please Check Stock Availability
- Made from high-grade components and sophisticated German glass.
- Cuts the light reaching your lens sensor by 2 to 8 stops
- Screws on like a regular lens filter and is completely adjustable
- Has 12 layers of multi-coating (6+6) for clearer images with less haze
- Variable density filters make slower shutter speeds possible
- Variable 2 to 8 stops of variable density
- Reduces brightness without affecting colour or depth of field
- Enables slower shutter speeds to cause blurring effect in water, clouds or cars
- Decreases depth of field
Phottix filters are made from high-grade components and sophisticated German glass. They are available in a range of sizes to fit different lenses.
The Phottix Variable ND Multi-Coated Filter cuts the light reaching your lens sensor by 2 to 8 stops. It screws on like a regular lens filter and is completely adjustable – simply turn to increase or decrease the density. Do away with static ND filters and change density as the environment changes. Focusing is much easier with a VND then with a tradition ND filter. Turn the ND down to focus, turn it back up to take the shot – much easier than taking a filter out of the holder and adding it back again. These filters have 12 layers of multi-coating (6+6) for clearer images with less haze. Variable density filters make slower shutter speeds possible for special effects and video applications.
Variable 2 to 8 stops of variable density
Reduce brightness without affecting colour or depth of field
Enable slower shutter speeds to cause blurring effect in water, clouds or cars
Decrease depth of field by allowing large apertures to be used while keeping shutter speeds lower
For DSLR video: help optimize your shutter speed – keeping it double your FPS rate
When using film: decrease the sensitivity of high speed ISO films in bright outdoor conditions
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock