Phottix Indra360 TTL Studio Light and Battery Pack Kit
Please Check Stock Availability
- 360Ws Studio Strobe
- TTL, Manual and Stroboscopic Modes
- 1/8,000 Sec. Sync Speed Possible
- Power Variable from 1/128 to Full
- Built-in Odin Receivers for Nikon, Canon
- Built-in Phottix Strato II Receiver
- LED Modeling Light
- Optional Multi-voltage AC Adapter
- Battery Included: 300 Full-Power Flashes
Have you found the perfect item but are unable to afford it? If you cannot afford to pay for the item, do not let that slip from your fingers. You can use DT Sales Layby Payment option and make payment in bits and pieces. The prime advantage is that your chosen item gets booked and you can get it once the payment is made. You can pay as per your convenience. It can be weekly, or on a monthly basis. Your chosen goods will be shipped to your doorsteps. By chance you forget to make the payment, Layby experts will inform you about the payoff.
When placing an order with DT Sales through the Layby Payment option, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions of Purchase:
Our minimum Layby period is one (1) month with a maximum Layby period of four (4) months. If for any reason an error occurs allowing your layby term to be beyond the maximum allowable layby period, we reserve the right to adjust your payment amount and notify you by email.
We require a minimum 20% deposit upfront, and we accept payment by Direct Debit, Mastercard, Visa, EFT, Cash and Payfast.
Regular payments must be made in accordance with your Layby term of weekly, or monthly. If you need to change any of your payment or order details please contact us.
Your Layby will be delivered to your delivery address within 14 days after the final payment date, unless otherwise specified. You can change your delivery address online, over the phone or via email up to the date specified on your order confirmation. If you wish to change your delivery address within 2 days of the final payment date, please contact us.
Your Layby order can be cancelled at any time up until the final payment date. Please see below for more info on our cancellation policy.
- Minimum of 20% deposit
- 5% admin fee (non-refundable)
- Delivery fee (this is based on the items size and weight) This will be calculated and added into your Lay-By payments.
Payment start date: Once you have placed your order, payments from your designated account will start on the date you selected.
Missed Payments: If you miss a payment we will email you with an updated payment schedule. If you miss 2 consecutive payments with any payment method we will cancel or suspend your order and email you.
How to change your order: You can change your order any time until the Last Change of order date, displayed on your order confirmation email, without incurring a ‘change of order fee’. If you change your order after this date, and before final payment date a ‘change of order fee’ will be imposed.
Dollar/Rand Exchange Rate: Prices are subject to the ROE. If the exchange rate were to change, the difference will be added onto the last payment.
If you are unable to keep up your payments for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss the options that are available to you.
If your order is cancelled, cancellation charges will apply which enable us to recover our costs.
You may cancel your order at no charge if your first payment have not commenced.
Once payments have commenced a cancellation fee will be deducted from your deposit as follows:
1. After your first payment has been made, a cancellation fee of 5% will apply. This will be deducted off your deposit before refunded back to the customer.
2. After final payment and before delivery is made, a cancellation fee will be charged to recover 'reasonable' costs related to that order. This will depend on the circumstances and they will be explained to you at time of cancellation.
3. Once delivery is made your layby cannot be cancelled as it is complete.
Occasionally some items on our website may go on sale for a limited time. The limited time sale price is for new orders only, not existing orders.
In the event that a product you have ordered becomes out of stock or discontinued by the supplier, DT Sales will offer a similar product to the same value and comparable specifications. If the alternative is not suitable, we will offer you a full refund minus the 5% admin fee.
You will receive a confirmation email with delivery details once your order has been dispatched. Your order will arrive within 14 days after your final payment clears in our bank account (3 days for Direct Debit, 1 day for credit card after final payment), unless otherwise specified.
DT Sales deliveries are made via our couriers SWE or, customers can collect their items from our offices.
While every effort is made to deliver as advised, DT Sales cannot accept any liability for delay due to the customer’s failure to complete customer obligations or any other reason beyond the control of DT Sales (and/or its staff). DT Sales cannot accept any liability resulting from a contracted party’s failure to deliver as advised.
Change of address: You can change your delivery address online prior to 2 days from final payment date.
Returns: We are unable to accept returns such as if you have changed your mind or have made an incorrect choice about the product and no longer wish to keep it. If an item is returned to us due to an incorrect address entered at checkout or if nobody is home to accept the delivery and we are unable to contact you via email or phone, you may be charged a redelivery fee.
Intended for photographers who desire wireless shooting, the Indra360 TTL Studio Light with Battery from Phottix offers a design driven by portability, flexibility and power. This light is able to remain sync cord-free, and therefore hassle-free, thanks to the Odin receivers for Nikon and Canon cameras built-into every unit. And using the included 4,000 mAh rechargeable battery pack, shooters can eliminate the need for the AC cable while getting up to 300 full-power flashes.
Phottix starts with a flash head with all the qualities of a studio flash such as 360Ws of power, adjustable from 1/128 to full-power over an 8-stop range. Recycling time is 2 seconds at full-power with the included Li-ion battery and 0.1 - 1 second with the optional AC adapter. Action-stopping flash durations are possible at reduced power settings for freezing splashes or peak-moment sports shots. The light can be triggered at distances up to 328' thanks to built-in Phottix Odin radio receivers for Nikon and Canon cameras and use of the optional Odin 4 channel transmitter or a Mitros+ flash unit.
This would be an impressive flash head if Phottix had just stopped there but the Indra360 is also TTL capable with Nikon and Canon cameras, giving photographers seamless exposure transition in rapidly changing light conditions using their camera's auto-exposure technology. Using the optional transmitter, TTL power can be adjusted remotely +/- 3 EV, while manual mode has an expanded 8-stop range. The Indra360 TTL ships with an umbrella-type reflector with a Bowens mount. Other accessories such as a snoot are available. The Indra360 can also use other brands of light shapers that have the Bowens mount.
TTL with Canon and Nikon Cameras: Most studio lights function only in manual camera modes, limiting their use in fast-moving environments. The Indra360 TTL opens up new creative possibilities, allowing photographers to shoot in shutter and aperture priority modes while taking advantage of their camera's auto-exposure technology
- High Sync Speeds: Traditional studio lights have sync speeds limited to 1/200-1/250 sec., making balancing flash and ambient light levels problematic. The Phottix Indra's High Speed Sync function allows speeds up to 1/8,000 sec. for a much wider exposure latitude
- Second Curtain Sync: The Second Curtain Sync function fires the flash at the end of the exposure rather than the beginning, allowing use of slow shutter speeds to create a natural looking blur trail behind subjects in progressive motion
- Flash Bracketing: Instead of altering the look of your shot by changing your aperture or shutter speed, let the Indra automatically vary its power to get lighter and darker shots around your prime exposure
- Stroboscopic Mode: This mode allows you to capture sequential action by varying the Hertz rate from 1-100 Hz and the flash frequency from 1-100 times per exposure
- Built-in Triggering: Adjust TTL exposure compensation +/- 3 EV or adjust power 1/3 or full stops over an 8-stop range in manual mode from up to 328' away with an optional Odin transmitter. The Indra has built-in Odin receivers for Nikon and Canon cameras. Phottix Strato II users can trigger the Indra360 too, but in manual mode only
- Upgradeable: The Indra360 TTL offers a USB port for future firmware upgrades. As camera technology changes the Indra can change along with it
|Maximum Watt/Seconds||360 Ws|
|Recycle Time||With optional AC adapter: 0.1 - 1.0 sec.
With included battery: 0.1 - 2.0 sec.
|Input Power||Optional AC adapter: 110 - 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Included battery pack: 4,000 mAh, 300 full-power flashes
|Flash Duration||1/250 - 1/15,000 sec @ t.1|
|Max Sync Speed||Up to 1/8,000 sec.|
|Flash Variability||With Nikon and Canon cameras
TTL: +/- 3 EV in 1/3 stop increments
Manual: 8 Stops: full to 1/128 power in 1/3 or 1 stop increments
|Modes||Second Curtain Sync
Stroboscopic: frequency: 1-100 Hz, flash count: 1-100
Flash exposure compensation
|Color Temperature||5,500 K (+/- 200 K)|
|Modeling Light Wattage||4.5 W LED, on, off, manual|
|Display||Color TFT LCD|
|Flash Ready Indicator||Visual, audible|
|Built-in Slave Cell||Optical slave
Radio, 4 channels: Odin (TTL) and Strato II (Manual) transmitters, Mitros+ flash, 3.5 mm sync port
Radio range: 328' (100 m)
|Dimensions||10.5 x 7.5 x 5.5" (267 x 190 x 140 mm)|
|Weight||4.6 lb (2.1 kg) without power cable|
In the Box
- Indra360 TTL Studio Light
- S-Mount Reflector
- Battery Pack (4000mAh)
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- User Manual (in USB)
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock