Phottix Indra360 TTL Studio Light and Battery Pack Kit
Please Check Stock Availability
- 360Ws Studio Strobe
- TTL, Manual and Stroboscopic Modes
- 1/8,000 Sec. Sync Speed Possible
- Power Variable from 1/128 to Full
- Built-in Odin Receivers for Nikon, Canon
- Built-in Phottix Strato II Receiver
- LED Modeling Light
- Optional Multi-voltage AC Adapter
- Battery Included: 300 Full-Power Flashes
Intended for photographers who desire wireless shooting, the Indra360 TTL Studio Light with Battery from Phottix offers a design driven by portability, flexibility and power. This light is able to remain sync cord-free, and therefore hassle-free, thanks to the Odin receivers for Nikon and Canon cameras built-into every unit. And using the included 4,000 mAh rechargeable battery pack, shooters can eliminate the need for the AC cable while getting up to 300 full-power flashes.
Phottix starts with a flash head with all the qualities of a studio flash such as 360Ws of power, adjustable from 1/128 to full-power over an 8-stop range. Recycling time is 2 seconds at full-power with the included Li-ion battery and 0.1 - 1 second with the optional AC adapter. Action-stopping flash durations are possible at reduced power settings for freezing splashes or peak-moment sports shots. The light can be triggered at distances up to 328' thanks to built-in Phottix Odin radio receivers for Nikon and Canon cameras and use of the optional Odin 4 channel transmitter or a Mitros+ flash unit.
This would be an impressive flash head if Phottix had just stopped there but the Indra360 is also TTL capable with Nikon and Canon cameras, giving photographers seamless exposure transition in rapidly changing light conditions using their camera's auto-exposure technology. Using the optional transmitter, TTL power can be adjusted remotely +/- 3 EV, while manual mode has an expanded 8-stop range. The Indra360 TTL ships with an umbrella-type reflector with a Bowens mount. Other accessories such as a snoot are available. The Indra360 can also use other brands of light shapers that have the Bowens mount.
TTL with Canon and Nikon Cameras: Most studio lights function only in manual camera modes, limiting their use in fast-moving environments. The Indra360 TTL opens up new creative possibilities, allowing photographers to shoot in shutter and aperture priority modes while taking advantage of their camera's auto-exposure technology
- High Sync Speeds: Traditional studio lights have sync speeds limited to 1/200-1/250 sec., making balancing flash and ambient light levels problematic. The Phottix Indra's High Speed Sync function allows speeds up to 1/8,000 sec. for a much wider exposure latitude
- Second Curtain Sync: The Second Curtain Sync function fires the flash at the end of the exposure rather than the beginning, allowing use of slow shutter speeds to create a natural looking blur trail behind subjects in progressive motion
- Flash Bracketing: Instead of altering the look of your shot by changing your aperture or shutter speed, let the Indra automatically vary its power to get lighter and darker shots around your prime exposure
- Stroboscopic Mode: This mode allows you to capture sequential action by varying the Hertz rate from 1-100 Hz and the flash frequency from 1-100 times per exposure
- Built-in Triggering: Adjust TTL exposure compensation +/- 3 EV or adjust power 1/3 or full stops over an 8-stop range in manual mode from up to 328' away with an optional Odin transmitter. The Indra has built-in Odin receivers for Nikon and Canon cameras. Phottix Strato II users can trigger the Indra360 too, but in manual mode only
- Upgradeable: The Indra360 TTL offers a USB port for future firmware upgrades. As camera technology changes the Indra can change along with it
|Maximum Watt/Seconds||360 Ws|
|Recycle Time||With optional AC adapter: 0.1 - 1.0 sec.
With included battery: 0.1 - 2.0 sec.
|Input Power||Optional AC adapter: 110 - 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Included battery pack: 4,000 mAh, 300 full-power flashes
|Flash Duration||1/250 - 1/15,000 sec @ t.1|
|Max Sync Speed||Up to 1/8,000 sec.|
|Flash Variability||With Nikon and Canon cameras
TTL: +/- 3 EV in 1/3 stop increments
Manual: 8 Stops: full to 1/128 power in 1/3 or 1 stop increments
|Modes||Second Curtain Sync
Stroboscopic: frequency: 1-100 Hz, flash count: 1-100
Flash exposure compensation
|Color Temperature||5,500 K (+/- 200 K)|
|Modeling Light Wattage||4.5 W LED, on, off, manual|
|Display||Color TFT LCD|
|Flash Ready Indicator||Visual, audible|
|Built-in Slave Cell||Optical slave
Radio, 4 channels: Odin (TTL) and Strato II (Manual) transmitters, Mitros+ flash, 3.5 mm sync port
Radio range: 328' (100 m)
|Dimensions||10.5 x 7.5 x 5.5" (267 x 190 x 140 mm)|
|Weight||4.6 lb (2.1 kg) without power cable|
In the Box
- Indra360 TTL Studio Light
- S-Mount Reflector
- Battery Pack (4000mAh)
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- User Manual (in USB)
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock