Phottix Indra500LC TTL Studio Light with Battery Pack
Please Check Stock Availability
- Canon RT & Phottix Laso Triggering
- Built-In Receivers
- Supports Canon Non-Radio Flashes
- Li-Ion Battery, Charger
- Carrying Bag
- LED Modeling Light
- Runs on AC or Battery Power
Intended for photographers who desire wireless shooting, the Indra500LC TTL Battery-Powered Light Compatible with Canon RT System from Phottix offers a design driven by portability, flexibility and power and as the name implies, full compatibility with the Canon radio system or the built-in Phottix Laso system: no cords, no hassles. Adjust power, switch between TTL and Manual Modes and use High Speed Sync at distances of 328' with the separately purchased Canon RT or Phottix Laso transmitters and compatible Canon RT Speedlites. And, Phottix hasn't forgotten non-radio legacy flashes. The addition of a Laso receiver allows you to integrate these older flashes into your setup.
The Indra500LC has all the qualities of a studio flash with a battery option and 500 Ws of power, adjustable from 1/128 to full power over an 8-stop range. Recycling time is 0.1 to 2 seconds with the included Li-ion polymer battery and 0.1 - 1 second with the optional AC adapter. Action-stopping flash durations as short as 1/15000 (t.1) sec. are possible at reduced power settings for freezing splashes or peak-moment sports shots. The Indra500LC comes with a 5" reflector, Li-ion battery, charger and carrying bag.
- Phottix Innovation
- Indra500LC incorporates radio control and triggering via the Canon RT and the Phottix Laso triggering systems. The Indra500LC gives photographers 500 Ws of TTL power, opening up new possibilities and allowing them to shoot in shutter and aperture priority modes with impressive power.
- High Sync Speeds
- Traditional studio lights have sync speeds limited to 1/200-1/250 sec., making balancing flash and ambient light levels problematic. The Phottix Indra's High Speed Sync function allows speeds up to 1/8000 sec for a much wider exposure latitude. In manual mode the Indra500LC offers 8 stops of power adjustments - from full power to 1/128 in 1/3rd stop increments. With Stroboscopic Mode, the Phottix Indra can be used for special effect and creative shooting with flash frequency of 1-100 Hz and flash counts of 1-100 times.
- Second Curtain Sync
- The Second Curtain Sync function fires the flash at the end of the exposure rather than the beginning, allowing use of slow shutter speeds to create a natural looking blur trail behind subjects in progressive motion.
- Flash Bracketing
- Instead of altering the look of your shot by changing your aperture or shutter speed, let the Indra automatically vary its power to get lighter and darker shots around your prime exposure.
- Built-In Triggering
- The Phottix Indra500LC TTL has the power and control of the Canon RT and Phottix Laso triggering systems built-in. Switch between TTL and Manual modes, adjust EV and manual power levels and use high speed sync, all from the Canon ST-E3 and Phottix Laso transmitters as well as compatible Canon RT Speedlites from up to 328' away.
- The Indra500LC TTL offers a USB port for future firmware upgrades. As camera technology changes, the Indra can change along with it.
|Maximum Watt/Seconds||500 Ws|
|Recycle Time||With Battery: 0.1 - 2.0 sec (Quick Flash mode - 25 full power flashes/min)|
Optional AC Adapter: 110 - 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Included Li-Ion Battery Operating Voltage: 14.8 V
Output Power: 2.4 - 3.2 V
|Guide Number||147.6' (45 m) @ ISO 100|
|Flash Duration||1/250 - 1/15,000 sec @ t.1|
|Max Sync Speed||Up to 1/8,000 sec|
TTL: +/- 3 EV in 1/3 stop increments
Manual: 8 stops: 4.0 - 500 Ws in 1/3 stop increments
|Changeable Reflector||Yes, comes with 5" (12.7 cm)|
|Color Temperature||5500K (+/- 200K)|
|Modeling Light Wattage||4.5 W LED: On, Off, Manual (9 adjustment levels)|
|Built-in Slave Cell||
Radio, 4 Channels: Canon RT, ST-E3, and Phottix Laso triggering systems built-in
Radio Range: 328' (100 m)
|Flash Ready Indicator||Visual, audible|
|User Replaceable Flashtube||Yes|
|Dimensions||10.5 x 7.5 x 5.5" (267 x 190 x 140 mm)|
|Weight||4.63 lb (2.1 kg)|
|Package Weight||13.1 lb (5.96 kg)|
In the BoxPhottix Indra500LC TTL Battery-Powered Light Compatible with Canon RT System
- 5" Reflector
- Set Cables
- Indra Battery Pack AC Charger with AC Power Cable (North American Plug)
- Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Carrying Bag
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock