Profoto OCF Softbox (1,3 x 1,3')
Please Check Stock Availability
- For B2 and B1 OCF Flash Heads
- Soft, Flattering Lighting
- Color-Coded Rods
- Fixed Front Diffuser
- Removable Interior Diffuser
- Optional Patent-Pending Speedring
- Optional Softgrid
- Fast Setup
This 1.3x1.3' Profoto OCF Softbox is part of the Off Camera Flash accessory system intended for the B2 and B1 OCF flash heads. Light weight and speed are evident throughout its construction. The fixed front diffuser saves on setup time, as do the color-coded support rods that mount quickly to the separately-purchased, patent-pending speedring. This 1.3x1.3' square softbox is ideal for fill light or use as a hairlight. Its size makes it a good choice for product or tabletop work. An optional fabric grid is available to narrow the softbox's beam and add directional control.
- Works exclusively with B2 and B1 flash heads and OCF speedring
- Creates a soft and flattering light
- Color-coded rods and fixed diffusers for fast and easy setup
- Compact and lightweight
- Made with premium-quality fabrics
- Can be used with a Softgrid for even more precise light shaping
|Size||1.3 x 1.3' (39.6 x 39.6 cm)|
|Removable Front Face||No|
|Removable Interior Baffle||Yes|
|Requires Speed Ring||Yes|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock