Sennheiser MKE 400 Compact Video Camera Shotgun Microphone
Please Check Stock Availability
- Coiled 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini TRS Connector
- Integrated Shock Mount
- All Metal Construction
- Single AAA Battery Powered
The Sennheiser MKE 400 Compact Shotgun Microphone is a professional audio solution for handheld consumer video cameras and larger video cameras alike. The integrated shockmount conveniently mounts the MKE 400 onto any camera accessory shoe while effectively suppressing handling and vibration noise.
Switchable sensitivity aids in capturing long and short distances, resulting in pristine detailed audio and low noise. Additional features include all metal construction and up to 300 hours of operation on a single AAA alkaline battery. The MKE 400 offers a simple solution to achieving high quality audio and is well suited for consumer and professional video applications.
- Switchable Sensitivity
- The MKE 400 features switchable sensitivity for optimum results when capturing long and short distances.
- Integrated Shockmount
- Easily mounted onto any accessory shoe, the integrated shockmount effectively suppresses handling and vibration noise.
- Efficient Battery Operation
- The MKE 400 is powered up to 300 hours on a single AAA alkaline battery.
- Durable All Metal Construction
- The all metal construction provides a durable, rugged frame for rigorous professional and consumer operation.
|Polar Pattern||Supercardioid / Lobar|
|Frequency Response||40Hz to 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||126dB vol. in - position
118dB vol. in + position
|Power Requirements||1.5V AAA Battery (300 hours)|
|Output Impedance||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Output Connectors||1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Mini Plug|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||None|
|Dimensions||5.12 x 0.82 x 2.44" (130 x 21 x 62mm) (LxDxH)|
|Weight||2.1 oz (60 g)|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock