Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 DG HSM II Lens
Please Check Stock Availability
- Wide-Angle 12-24mm Zoom Lens
- For Full-Frame/35mm Cameras
- Compatible with APS-C Cameras
- Focuses to 11"
- One Special Low Dispersion Element
- Four Low Dispersion FLD Elements
- Multi-Layer Coating Reduces Flare
- Splash-Proof Design
- For Canon and Nikon
Sigma's 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 DG HSM II Lens (For Canon and Nikon) is designed for use with full-frame digital cameras, and offers a dramatically ultra-wide, minimally distorted zoom lens with a field of view from 122° to 84.1°. This range makes it ideal for the tightest of interiors, as well as for dramatic landscape photography. Using a camera with an APS-C sensor will give you an effective range of 17-35mm, also a very attractive wide-angle zoom range.
One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass element and four "F" Low Dispersion (FLD) glass elements compensate for color aberration and deliver improved image quality. Three glass mold elements and one hybrid aspherical lens give you compact, lightweight construction (3.3" diameter x 4.7"/23.6 oz) and improved performance.
Super Multi-Layer Coating on the lens reduces flare and ghosting, while the Inner Focusing system keeps the length of the lens unchanged when changing focus. The splash-proof design helps protect the 12-24mm lens from the elements. This versatile, sturdy lens will put drama into just about any subject you choose.
Equipped with HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) for quiet, high-speed focusing, it also offers Full Time Manual Focusing.
- Designed for use with full frame digital cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-C size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 17-35mm with most cameras
- One SLD and four FLD glass elements compensate for color aberration and provide high image quality
- Three glass mold elements and one hybrid aspherical lens give advanced performance and compact, lightweight construction
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Superior peripheral brightness--provides sharp, high contrast images even at the maximum apertures
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet and high-speed auto focus, with full-time manual focus override
- Minimum focusing distance of 11" (28 cm) throughout the entire zoom range
- Splash-proof design for use in harsh conditions
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.4
- A front cap adapter, front/rear lens cap and carrying case are included with the lens
- Uses rear-mount gelatin filters
12 - 24mm
Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 17 - 35 mm
Maximum: f/4.5 - 5.6
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Aspect Angle of View||122° - 84.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" (28 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:6|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.3 x 4.7" (83.82 x 119.38 mm)|
|Weight||23.63 oz (670 g)|
In the BoxSigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 DG HSM II Lens for Canon/Nikon
- Front Cap Adapter
- Front and Rear Lens Cap
- Carrying Case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock