Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Contemporary Lens
Please Check Stock Availability
- 11x Zoom Lens
- Optical Stabilizer
- Macro Capability
- Hyper Sonic Motor
- SLD Glass Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Brass Bayonet Mount
- 29-320mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Designed for Use With APS-C / DX Size Sensors
An all-in-one zoom for APS-C cameras, the 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM Contemporary Lens from Sigma provides users of Canon EF or Nikon F mount cameras with an extremely versatile focal length equivalent of 28.8-480mm. This version also offers optical image stabilization for reducing the effects of camera shake at longer focal lengths and slower shutter speeds. The lens also has a maximum aperture range of f/3.5-6.3 and benefits from the inclusion of one SLD and four FLD elements. Additionally, a Super Multi-Layer coating on the elements results in less flare and improved contrast.
Utilizing a Hyper Sonic Motor for autofocus ensures quick, quiet, and accurate focusing, all the way to the lens' minimum focus distance of just 15". A lens hood is included with the lens and it is compatible with Sigma's USB Dock for installing firmware updates and adjusting focus.
Lens construction with 17 elements in 13 groups
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting for higher contrast images
- "F" Low Dispersion, or FLD, glass is designed with performance similar to flourite elements with a low refractive index and low dispersion for minimizing chromatic aberration as well as clearer and sharper imagery
- Special Low Dispersion, or SLD, glass elements assist in providing greater clarity and contrast to an image
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:3 or 1:2 with optional AML72-01 close-up lens
- Features a front 72mm filter thread
- Eligible for Sigma's Mount Conversion Service
18 - 200mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 29 - 320 mm
Maximum: f/3.5 - 6.3
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF-S|
|Aspect Angle of View||76.5° - 8.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||15.4" (39.12 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:3|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front:62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.8 x 3.4" (71.12 x 86.36 mm)|
|Weight||15.2 oz (431 g)|
In the BoxSigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens For Canon / Nikon Digital Cameras
- Petal Type Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock