Sirui BCT-3002 Broadcast Video Tripod
Please Check Stock Availability
- Precision built Aluminum
- Oversizes leg-locks
- Adjustable ground and center spreader
- For video heads with 100mm bowl
- Load capacity: 25kg
To make sure you get the maximum performance from your video head, you need to have a solid, versatile video tripod. The SIRUI BCT series of tripods perfectly matches the SIRUI BCH video heads.
Forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy makes the mounting platform and leg mount assemblies very strong, long lasting and lightweight. The multi-tube legs are extremely stable and designed to reduce vibrations. For enhanced vibration reduction and reduced weight, the 10 layer 100% carbon fiber legs are the best choice.
Fast setup and breakdown is very important. That's why the leg locks are oversized and easy to adjust - even when wearing gloves. All SIRUI BCT tripods come with a ground spreader for flat surfaces and a center spreader for rough, uneven terrain.
The dual metal spikes dig into the grass or dirt and the rubber platform feet are perfect for wooden or stone surfaces.
SIRUI BCT tripods are available with 75mm (BCT 2 Series) or 100mm (BCT 3 Series) bowls that accept today's most popular video heads.
SIRUI Professional BCT-3002 Video Tripods are built to handle the rigors of studio and field use:
- Multi-tube design provides increased stability and vibration reduction.
- Precision built aluminum spiders are lightweight, yet offer superior load capacity.
- Economical, high performance Aluminum alloy legs.
- Oversized leg locks provide fast, easy adjustments - even when working with gloves.
- Includes adjustable ground and center spreader, dual stainless steel spikes for use outdoors and rubber feet for use on stone or wooden surfaces.
- For video heads with 100mm bowl.
|Max Height Ext.:||1500mm/59.1inch|
In the Box
Sirui BCT-3002 2-Section Broadcast Video Tripod
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock