Sony 64GB SxS-1 Memory Card
Please Check Stock Availability
- 64GB Data Storage Capacity
- Max. Read Speed: 1.2 Gbps
- ExpressCard Compliant
With a transfer rate that's 50% faster than the previous generation of SxS-1 cards, the 64GB SxS-1 Memory Card is an affordable, Flash-based media option designed for Sony's XDCAM EX line of camcorders, now including the PMW-500. Offering the same performance and reliability as more expensive SxS Pro cards, the SxS-1 has about one-tenth the lifespan (about 5-years with heavy use). These entry-level cards are ultra fast, durable, and can record up to 180 minutes of HQ video. The higher transfer speed translates to improved XDCAM workflow and faster ingest times, making the G1A an ideal media solution, from shoot to edit.
- ExpressCard Compliant
- The SxS-1 memory card is fully compliant with the ExpressCard industry standard, adopted worldwide by PC manufacturers to replace the legacy PC Card format. ExpressCard technology provides improved performance, simplicity and reliability over traditional PC cards
- High capacity of 64GB, plus super fast data transfer speeds of up to 1.2 Gbps, making for quick file transfers and optimized workflow
- An approximately 5-year estimated life when recording at full capacity once per day
- Users can check the card life on their XDCAM and XDCAM EX equipment, and even see an alarm when the data rewriting limit is reached
- The new generation of SxS-1 memory card is compatible with XDCAM EX equipment updated with the latest camcorder firmware. It will also be compatible with the PMW-500 camcorder, and with the PDW-HR1 field station using a PDBK-MK1 SxS Memory Card adapter
|Transfer Speed||Maximum read: 1.2 Gbps|
|Recording Time||MXF Mode (50 Mbps): 120 min
HQ Mode (35 Mbps): 180 min
SP Mode (25 Mbps): 240 min
|Weight||0.95 oz (27 g)|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock